WWE RAW 10th December 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Ambrose said it at the end of the promo that aired on Smackdown... he said you bring the tables, ladders, and charis we're bringing a sword

Hmm got me thinking Lesnar with the whole chest tattoo. But idk if WWE would do that. It would make sense with The Shield and Heyman and help The S.H.I.E.L.D's importance but I think it's bad timing with WM season coming up. Or it could also help set up a feud between Lesnar and someone on the normal roster side. Like a rematch with HHH. But then it'd be too similar to the whole Nexus shit. lol. My thinking is they would have Lesnar make a surprise return/appearance (if you'd call it that) at the Rumble during the rumble match.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Disappointed with how Ziggler was used. He should have been able to cut that opening promo without anyone interrupting and without being made to look like a fool in the end. All they are doing is again pointing out to the audience that he is a level below. At least what happened after RAW, he was hit by finishers from all the faces, was off camera so it wouldn't hurt him too much.

Nice to see tag teams on the PPV as well, a tag team table match for the number one contenders spot is a nice addition. Two strong teams but I would go with Sin Mysterio winning so that they can carry the titles through the Rumble and Elimination Chamber.

What was the Sheamus/Ziggler match like?

Finishing with a good old fashioned brawl works well in this case to show that Shield can hang with the main guys and at least this time they weren't run off before the show ended.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I wont be surprised if Cena beats Ziggler at the PPV and gets his MITB, WWE just seem to have no real interest in pushing Ziggler, which is a shame he's one of the very best talents the WWE has.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Absolutely garbage show with the only high points being two damn good matches with Sheamus/Ziggler and Kofi/Cesaro

Miz' face turn thus far hasn't impressed me, horrible jokes left, right and centre so far.

Enjoyed the brawl to the end the show and I like when it goes off the air with shit kicking off like that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Miz's face turn isn't the 180 wrestling fans expect, and I'm all for that, it is basically him embracing his highschool jock character, and seeing as the popular thing these days is watching meatheads talk shit, there is a reason why he gets more cheers with every MizTV. But he needs to up his material.

As for the show, it wasn't the best go home show, having Maddox play Danny Davis was fine, AJ going apeshit is what I don't get, is this some kind of precursor to her turning on Cena and going with Ziggler? guy steals the show and your girlfriend was being talked about finally on commentary.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I don't know if I would want to see AJ pairing up with Dolph but possibly a scenario where she hooks up with him and then he blows her off so that he's not stuck with her.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't know if I would want to see AJ pairing up with Dolph but possibly a scenario where she hooks up with him and then he blows her off so that he's not stuck with her.

Dolph pairing up with anyone would be terrible, but seeing as WWE seems to think he can't do it on his own, makes me think this scenario is likely.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I quite enjoyed Raw this week. We got some pretty good wrestling out of it, I like that they are letting matches develop to carry these midcard feuds. It's about time WWE started using their 3 hours like this. Other that I also liked Punk and Heyman's promo. I didn't care much for the A.J. bullshit though and that took up more time then it ever should have.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I felt Raw was slow this week, until the Shield arrived, which kinda proved to me how much I'm enjoying their work.