WWE Raw 1000 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reaction score
No Stone Cold... And no Randy Orton... I'm over it... Punk turns heel, not cool, but definitely interesting. I was hoping The Rock would want a title match sooner than 2013 RR, but typical...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, this show was fucking amazing. The WWE did an awesome job. No Stone Cold was bullshit since he was involved in the greatest feud in raw history but whatever. It was loads of fun tonight. See ya next week for Raw 1001

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Overall I would give the show 4.5 out of 5 stars... Nearly everything was entertaining for me, and should be this way every week.

Should be this way every week. Dude you can't compare this other raws

The Viper

Reaction score
Heel Punk? I'm so on fucking board.

The Viper

Reaction score
Also, the fact that now it's set in stone that its gonna be Rock/Punk at the Rumble ruins any surprise factor the next 5 months of title matches Punk will have. Now we all know he'll be retaining until then.

I do think they should have announced the match for Survivor Series but whatevs. Match should be great.

Reaction score
I hate it that it is for RR 2013, really though? The Rock makes the announcement 5 or 6 months before? Just challenge the asshole at Summerslam or Survivor Series and get it over with. This storyline is going to be dragged out soooooooooooooooo long

The Viper

Reaction score
I hate it that it is for RR 2013, really though? The Rock makes the announcement 5 or 6 months before? Just challenge the asshole at Summerslam or Survivor Series and get it over with. This storyline is going to be dragged out soooooooooooooooo long

At least it's not a year long build. 5 months is perfect compared to 12. Especially now I'm sure Rock can probably make a few more appearances since there's a smaller gap between now and the Rumble than the gap between 'Mania 27 and 28.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Honestly the best episode of Raw I've seen in a long time. I think tonight was the start of some very entertaining Raws to come.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm currently watching this after I recorded it and I've just seen the AJ Lee/Layla segment. It's been ok so far but nothing that good. I did like the 6 Man Tag match though. I hope it get's better.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Heel Punk? I'm in

Punk vs. Rock? I'm in.

If there was ever any proof the WWE is fully behind Daniel Bryan, it was tonight. As a ROH fan from 2006, him in a verbal showdown with THE ROCK is surreal as hell.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm currently watching this after I recorded it and I've just seen the AJ Lee/Layla segment. It's been ok so far but nothing that good. I did like the 6 Man Tag match though. I hope it get's better.
Oh come on