• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
I fucking hate Bryan so much, like I would punch him in the face if I could.

/Jeritroll to troll us tonight since it'll be unexpected since he already talked.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
RKO said:
I fucking hate Bryan so much, like I would punch him in the face if I could.

/Jeritroll to troll us tonight since it'll be unexpected since he already talked.

He'd break you in two. Dudes a legit bad ass. He's even trained with Randy Couture a few times.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Did anyone else just see that freak nasty Just for Men commercial?

That was just weird…and not in a good way.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

TheNova

Jobber
I hate Bryan too, can't stand him, he doesn't have anywhere to run in the EC :)

If the next bit of RAW is boring, I'm making a coffee.

"Nobody will hurt you" "Are you okay" Oh my god just let that girl go, such a waste of time booking this match. Reason: Bryan is a smurf and his gimmick sucks.

Crayo

The Boss
seabs said:
He'd break you in two. Dudes a legit bad ass. He's even trained with Randy Couture a few times.

This.

Zamorakian said:
"Nobody will hurt you" "Are you okay" Oh my god just let that girl go, such a waste of time booking this match. Reason: Bryan is a smurf and his gimmick sucks.

Funny thing is his gimmick and ability as a heel has gotten you this mad. It's working :p

Bryan is wrong, things WONT be the same after the EC he is trapped in there and he got no where to run from the Big Show.
And no freaking AJ too