• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I'm fully equiped with the munchies tonight. I've got wotsits, sensations, cheese and onion, salt and vinegar, all these crisps. I've also go Starburst, Kit Kat Chunky, Maltesers (white) and so much more and most importantly I've got Coca Cola - Coke.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RAID said:
I'm watching House before Raw.
Question time, to drink tequila while watching Raw or to not drink tequila?

Drink!

TheNova said:
Haha, it's ok. I missed SD, so I need to catch up. Anything good happen?

Not really, good Bryan segments as usual. Sheamus buried Rhodes & Henry was suspended (but basically healing for his legitimate injury).

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
TheNova said:
Haha, it's ok. I missed SD, so I need to catch up. Anything good happen?

You missed the great Big Show promos as usual, then the awesome Viper picking up a win against Barrett and that was pretty much it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Drink!

Not really, good Bryan segments as usual. Sheamus buried Rhodes & Henry was suspended (but basically healing for his legitimate injury).

+ Boring ass Orton trying to bury Barrett with his usual hey I just RKO'd you but instead of pinning you I'll wait 10 seconds so everyone knows just how great the RKO is :sleepy:

RAID

Jobber
Reaction score
You know now that im thinking about it i doubt HHH is gonna be saying something about the undertaker, if they show him on air i think it might be just him back stage saying can't talk now while hes on the phone or something.
You know put it off for a week or two.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
RAID said:
You know now that im thinking about it i doubt HHH is gonna be saying something about the undertaker, if they show him on air i think it might be just him back stage saying can't talk now while hes on the phone or something.
You know put it off for a week or two.

Apparently, Undertaker isn't coming back until the week after next.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So they don't plan on improving the build for Taker/HHH III from Taker/HHH II I see.

:confused:

I just read that somewhere, so don't quote me on it. It's supposed to go like this,

Shawn Michaels (Next Week)
Undertaker (2 Weeks)
The Rock (3 Weeks)
The Rock (4 Weeks)
The Rock (5 Weeks)
The Rock (6 Weeks)

Things seem to change on the fly though in the WWE, so I wouldn't doubt Taker showing up more.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
I just read that somewhere, so don't quote me on it. It's supposed to go like this,

Shawn Michaels (Next Week)
Undertaker (2 Weeks)
The Rock (3 Weeks)
The Rock (4 Weeks)
The Rock (5 Weeks)
The Rock (6 Weeks)

Things seem to change on the fly though in the WWE, so I wouldn't doubt Taker showing up more.

I read Rock is only appearing twice before WM.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I read Rock is only appearing twice before WM.

3c4fb915af2b44d121934b68bd0991cb.png