WWE Plans Scrapped?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What is Daniel Byran returns and wins the Royal Rumble and Sheamus keeps the title?

He can get redemption for his 20 second lose at Wrestlemania 28 lmao

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What is Daniel Byran returns and wins the Royal Rumble and Sheamus keeps the title?

He can get redemption for his 20 second lose at Wrestlemania 28 lmao

Lmao, been thinking that since it's the only person who has any history with Sheamful.

If that's the case, it's the opposite situation as the last two years lmao. Can you imagine Reigns being the screwed-over favorite going in, at odds with the Authority, just for Daniel Bryan to make a shocking return, win the Rumble and "take his spot"?

I'm... not sure exactly how I'd feel about that after it happens. It's easy to sit back and say "DB winning? Fuck yeah! Lets go!", but if it happens it's also easy to say "ya know, this is kinda messed up. Reigns isn't THAT bad, he oughta succeed eventually, right?"

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lmao, been thinking that since it's the only person who has any history with Sheamful.

If that's the case, it's the opposite situation as the last two years lmao. Can you imagine Reigns being the screwed-over favorite going in, at odds with the Authority, just for Daniel Bryan to make a shocking return, win the Rumble and "take his spot"?

I'm... not sure exactly how I'd feel about that after it happens. It's easy to sit back and say "DB winning? Fuck yeah! Lets go!", but if it happens it's also easy to say "ya know, this is kinda messed up. Reigns isn't THAT bad, he oughta succeed eventually, right?"

It won't happen. But if it did, it would at least make sense. Triple H vs Reigns makes sense too but i don't think it will happen, because Reigns will probably win the title. Him and Lesnar will have their rematch from last year since Rollins came in with the steal.

I think HHH will face Ambrose, and hopefully put Ambrose over.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It won't happen. But if it did, it would at least make sense. Triple H vs Reigns makes sense too but i don't think it will happen, because Reigns will probably win the title. Him and Lesnar will have their rematch from last year since Rollins came in with the steal.

I think HHH will face Ambrose, and hopefully put Ambrose over.

Ugh, if they're trying to get Reigns over, Reigns/Lesnar II is definitely the wrong way to go since there's no good winner (unless you get creative). If Lesnar wins, it halts Roman's momentum, if Roman wins then the resentment grows stronger. As a match to look forward to... well... that's a hell of a lot better than that card I just listed haha

Certainly makes much more financial sense for Roman to have the belt going into Mania than Sheamus. The idea is clearly to establish Sheamus as a weak champion that Roman can tear apart easily in a fair fight, and you can't drag that out for so many months lol

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ugh, if they're trying to get Reigns over, Reigns/Lesnar II is definitely the wrong way to go since there's no good winner (unless you get creative). If Lesnar wins, it halts Roman's momentum, if Roman wins then the resentment grows stronger. As a match to look forward to... well... that's a hell of a lot better than that card I just listed haha

Certainly makes much more financial sense for Roman to have the belt going into Mania than Sheamus. The idea is clearly to establish Sheamus as a weak champion that Roman can tear apart easily in a fair fight, and you can't drag that out for so many months lol

Thats why I think Reigns is going to turn heel to defeat Brock Lesnar. The crowd will definitely boo the shit out of him if he goes over clean as a babyface. The only way that makes sense for him to go over Lesnar is a heel turn. It make his title reign last longer and it will keep the title off Lesnars part time schedule.

Reigns will win the title at Royal Rumble, in his home state of Florida. He's guaranteed to get some what of a pop there. Him and Sheamus will probably have a rubber match at Fastlane. In that match, HHH will try to screw Reigns but Ambrose will make the save, setting up HHH vs Ambrose at Wrestlemania.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I would love to see Daniel Bryan kick his pale arse. Why not bring back that feud... if.... IF Daniel Bryan ever returns.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bryan vs Sheamus for the title sounds alright, and at least Bryan would finally be getting his well-deserved Rumble win, but I don't see Bryan winning the championship in that scenario even though the situation would call for it. I'm also not sure I'd want him to. Reigns has arguably never been more popular during his post-Shield days than he is right now, and according to the sheets he's even currently the #2 merchandise seller. Right now is the time to cash in on him if you ever want to get him over as a main event babyface. Reigns vs Triple H will be for the championship, and if it isn't, then you can make damn sure Reigns will be winning it the very next month at Extreme Rules.

Bryan vs Rollins was the only championship feud involving Bryan that would have gotten me interested and invested at next year's Mania, but Seth's injury put an end to any possibility of that happening... Not that it was likely to happen anyway.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The stubborn old Vince doesn't want Bryan back, because it'll kill all of Roman's overness. If anything, he'll be back post-Mania.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I still remain optimistic that The Shield triple threat everyone wants may happen at WrestleMania. If Seth can pull a Cena then he's the shoe-in to win the Rumble. Ambrose can interject in the feud somehow along the way, maybe making a deal with The Authority for a spot in the match. Only say that because Seth and Roman will probably both be face, cue heel Ambrose.

Yes, it seems as if Roman is the guy heading forward. But a face Seth can't be ignored, he's almost guaranteed to be the most over person on the roster upon his return. Bar Lesnar ofc.

Besides that, give us Owens vs Lesnar, Corbin vs whoever is the U.S Champion is. Breeze? Then Cena vs Taker, New Day vs Vaudevillians or Enzo/Cass, Sasha vs Nikki, and Triple H vs Rock, because Rock can do whatever the fuck he wants. If he wants to wrestle, he'll wrestle.

#DreamCard

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I still remain optimistic that The Shield triple threat everyone wants may happen at WrestleMania. If Seth can pull a Cena then he's the shoe-in to win the Rumble. Ambrose can interject in the feud somehow along the way, maybe making a deal with The Authority for a spot in the match. Only say that because Seth and Roman will probably both be face, cue heel Ambrose.

Yes, it seems as if Roman is the guy heading forward. But a face Seth can't be ignored, he's almost guaranteed to be the most over person on the roster upon his return. Bar Lesnar ofc.

Besides that, give us Owens vs Lesnar, Corbin vs whoever is the U.S Champion is. Breeze? Then Cena vs Taker, New Day vs Vaudevillians or Enzo/Cass, Sasha vs Nikki, and Triple H vs Rock, because Rock can do whatever the fuck he wants. If he wants to wrestle, he'll wrestle.

#DreamCard

I love how he is trying to always push the biggest guy of any group. Seth is obviously better and the fans know this. Heck, Ambrose is better than Reigns. He is going to try to keep pushing this and the fans are going to get more sick of the product. If the wrestler is over with fans, use it! It is not that hard.

Reactions: CFCrusader

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I love how he is trying to always push the biggest guy of any group. Seth is obviously better and the fans know this. Heck, Ambrose is better than Reigns. He is going to try to keep pushing this and the fans are going to get more sick of the product. If the wrestler is over with fans, use it! It is not that hard.
Reigns isn't even better than Ambrose, let alone the rest of the faces :( Can't believe how Vince can be so delusional and think that pushing a 50/50 crowd split Reigns is better than Ambrose and Cesaro (even Bryan and Seth when they return) who get 90% of the crowd on their feet, cheering for them.

As for WM31, I want Lesnar vs Ambrose for the WWE WHC (Lesnar reks Sheamus at RR, Ambrose wins the RR match for a title shot at 'Mania), Bryan defending the Intercontinental Championship against Wyatt, New Day vs Enzo/Cass, Sasha vs Nikki, Triple H vs The Rock, Del Rio vs Neville, Cody vs Goldust and Cena vs Taker. Then in the pre-show, do a bunch of tag teams fighting to determine #1 contender to New Day, with Enzo/Cass winning, along with the ATGMBR.

Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Reigns isn't even better than Ambrose, let alone the rest of the faces :( Can't believe how Vince can be so delusional and think that pushing a 50/50 crowd split Reigns is better than Ambrose and Cesaro (even Bryan and Seth when they return) who get 90% of the crowd on their feet, cheering for them.

As for WM31, I want Lesnar vs Ambrose for the WWE WHC (Lesnar reks Sheamus at RR, Ambrose wins the RR match for a title shot at 'Mania), Bryan defending the Intercontinental Championship against Wyatt, New Day vs Enzo/Cass, Sasha vs Nikki, Triple H vs The Rock, Del Rio vs Neville, Cody vs Goldust and Cena vs Taker. Then in the pre-show, do a bunch of tag teams fighting to determine #1 contender to New Day, with Enzo/Cass winning, along with the ATGMBR.

He is still going for that whole "Bigger than life" crap. No one cares. That died out with the boom of the media, internest, and social network. They would rather see a man winning and taking over the company in a realistically achievable body and characteristics than someone who has the body of a freak (Cena). They want to see themselves in the ring.

Reactions: CFCrusader

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Watch they'll do Cena vs Reigns for the WWE title and Taker vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania, just to really piss everyone off

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watch they'll do Cena vs Reigns for the WWE title and Taker vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania, just to really piss everyone off

Cena vs Reigns WILL be done for sure, but I see it happening at WM 33. Cena will pass the torch to Reigns there, imo.

The Taker/Lesnar chapter was done at HIAC, they're not going to rekindle the feud.