WWE Planning Orton DVD - Inside

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Orton matches I expect to be on this DVD set:

Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels - Unforgiven 2003

Randy Orton vs. RVD - Armageddon 2003 (only for the championship Victory, The match itself was average)

Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley - Backlash 2004

Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit - Summerslam 2004

*INSERT MATCH RATED RKO WON TAG TEAM GOLD*

Randy Orton vs. Triple H - No Mercy 2007

Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXIV

Highlights of Randy Orton Winning the Royal Rumble 2009

Randy Orton vs. John Cena - Bragging Rights 2009

In a nut shell that would be awesome.
I am gonna use your use but edit it a little bit

I would add (these matches are **** or above style matches from my viewing) (but i will tell you the others if they arent in that star rating)

Team Bischoff Vs Team Austin S.Series 2003

Evoultion Vs Rock N Sock Connection W-mania 20

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair Taboo Tuesday 2004 (very underrated match)

Team HHH Vs Team Orton S.Series 2004 ***1/2 Match, Shows you that orton is S.Series Man.

2005 NYR E.Chamber Match

HHH Vs Orton Royal Rumble 2005 (***1/2 Match pby there 2nd best Encounter)

Randy Orton Vs Undertaker Summerslam 2005 (*** or ***1/2 Match)

2005 S.Series Match (***, I guess you can just put it on to show you that Orton was the Sole Survivor for 3 yrs in a row)

Fatal 4 Way Backlash 2007

Orton Vs Cena Summerslam 2007

Randy Orton Vs HBK S.Series 2007.

Orton/Legacy Vs HHH/Batista/"Giant Killer" "simba" Shane-o-mac Backlash 2009

HHH Vs Orton LMS Raw 2009

(those 2 matches were ***1/2 to me, they would be orton best matches of 2009. along with the B.Rights Encounter)

Beer

Reaction score
What's wrong Beer man, why you depressed? :(

And obviously the WWE will jump the gun on this new reaction as much as they can. Be waiting for your new world champion too.

sigh, it's LKP bro. He keeps hurting my feelings... I've had enough. :(

While I agree that they shouldn't be hot shouting dvd's, 15 years is too long. How many people honestly go that long this day and age that still have enough fan fare or interest to warrant a dvd and have people actually buy it?

People who have earned and deserve a DVD showing their great matches.

...god...

Reaction score
LKP, fuck off, moron.

Also, personally I think Randy Orton is due for a DVD. I don't think he's ever had one, has he? But it's a pretty big travesty a guy like Jericho isn't able to have one before him...

LKP

Reaction score
Orton is due a dvd and deserves one. This face reaction now he is getting is the right time to release a dvd. Hit it when its hot i say.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
People who have earned and deserve a DVD showing their great matches.

In the E right now, that just leaves, Kane, Taker, Jericho and Triple H (Maybe Mark Henry and Big Show too). Maybe I'm missing some people but they can't just keep releasing dvd's of those guys. 15 years is way too much. 5 years at the latest should be the minimum. How much they accomplish should also warrant into it as well. Look at The Rock. He's accomplished alot more and had alot more memories than someone like Henry or Kane. He was only in WWE for what 5 or so years.That means he should never get a dvd. Lesnar is debatable. But those guys left their mark in WWE in the little time they were there. So while how long you've been their should be a factor, the impact you left/still have should come into play too. As well as how "hot" you are at the moment.

LKP

Reaction score
Brock was in the wwe for 2 years so i think he should not get a dvd. I think wwe release dvs for people who are on top of the wwe food chain. I mean there has never been a khali or mark Henry dvd has there so?

LKP

Reaction score
Id also have as an extra orton rko cena over and over again :)

Klide

Reaction score
I wonder if there gonna have the WHC match Against Benoit?
Probably look something like this.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BUdCzqfAKAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BUdCzqfAKAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

berserk

Reaction score
Randy_Orton_Pose_Emote_by_ALMSFreak08.jpg

LKP

Reaction score
Lmao @ klides vid lol