WWE Over The Limit Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Never new they did some for free on Sky Sports, shame I haven't got it anyway, only got Freeview :(. They really didn't emphasise that the PPV is tonight on any WWE show this week, shame, I might have made the effort t give a shit about this PPV if they did.

Aye they used to be all free, but I think its about 50-50 now. We get half as part of the sub deal and have to pay for the others, which obviously includes Wrestlemania and the Rumble on the 'we have to pay' side. :evil_3:

maty619

Reaction score
Aye they used to be all free, but I think its about 50-50 now. We get half as part of the sub deal and have to pay for the others, which obviously includes Wrestlemania and the Rumble on the 'we have to pay' side. :evil_3:

Argh! I wish I had fuckin' sky, then I would record it and watch it the next day, I suppose it isn't that bad, I just watch it on DM.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nah, he only gets big builds when it's a legit injury that kept him out.
"It's a Beautiful Day" plays in my head lol. Those little vignettes he got every week amped for his return and I marked like a little bitch.

noumenon

Reaction score
It's a well known fact that his first quad tear return was the greatest return ever. I was there at MSG that night...epic.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Granted I am not watching this, but I keep reading reports that Orton got hurt setting up the RKO where he pounds on the mat. Did he seriously injure himself taunting?

What a shitty way to get injured and what a shitty finish to that match, a double count out? WTF.

noumenon

Reaction score
Yup. He was doing his mat pounding thing and just stopped and held his arm. It was really kind of sad. Somewhere Kennedy is laughing his ass off.

nation

Reaction score
Yup. He was doing his mat pounding thing and just stopped and held his arm. It was really kind of sad. Somewhere Kennedy is laughing his ass off.

What goes around comes around. I'm a huge Orton fan but he was definitely one of the leading factors as to why Anderson was released. At least Anderson never injured himself fucking taunting lol.

CMS

Reaction score
Lol yeah, I cant believe Orton got injured that way. But tbh, one part of me always thought he hit the mat way too hard when taunting for the RKO (no kidding, and it's really unnecessary)

It's too bad. That injury has basically killed the PPV. Edge and Orton were clearly building for at least 20 minutes and weren't able to get out of the slow start. It didnt help that WWE booked that shit out of Swagger and Big Show.

I am really excited for Cena vs Batista though. Faces have been winning all night so I'm hoping for a Batista victory