WWE on Food Network

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

So I was watching Food Network before (as I do a lot) and saw a commercial for Dinner Impossible for tonight. It's the show where the chef needs to prepare a massive meal for a ton of people with very little time and supplies.
Anyway, it's a WWE one tonight and they showed Miz, Big Show, and JR in the commercial. I don't know if anyone else is gonna be on it.
I dunno, thought maybe people would wanna check it out. Yet another example of WWE "crossing over"
It's on at 10pm Eastern.

Weebo

Reaction score
I did not see it but what i read was that They bring him into the ring and Steph is there with Big Show and she tells him he had 9 hours to make a dinner for 300 VIPs and each dish has to be based on a wrestling finisher. I was not home so I missed it, would have loved to see it myself as I love that show normally anyways. It is such a cool show.

noumenon

Yeah, I'm addicted to Food Network too. It was pretty entertaining episode.
They gave him a list of wrestling moves and he had to create dishes based on their names. They actually did a lot more dishes than usual. A few of the moves were the RKO, Sweet Chin Music, Pedigree, Dropkick, Chop Block, Asian Mist, Frog Splash...and Miz made them do Skull Crushing Finale..lol.
He had JR helping him at the beginning making BBQ sauce. Miz was there the whole episode annoying the shit out of Chef Robert. Gail Kim stopped by as well.
Highlight of the episode was when Santino stopped by he was asked to crack the eggs in this big bowl. So he goes "HIYYYYA!" and starts hitting them with his elbow..lol

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yeah, I'm addicted to Food Network too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Most of the time my TV is on this channel. Especially if Good Eats, Diners Drive In and Dives, Iron Chef America, Everyday Italian (Giada DeLaurentis :jerk: ) and Dinner Impossible is on.

MizMasta3000

The Food Network is awesome. Me being the master chef that I am. It helps get great recipes