• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Old School Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 3/4/13

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
BUT HE DREW SO FUCKING MUCH!! HE PUT ASSES TO SEATS!! AUSTIN DIDN'T SELL SHIT!! HE WAS A JOBBER COMPARED TO ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

:inferno:

Finally, some build for this match. Thank you, Cena. Rock wasn't able to do it.
Dwayne's most successful year in the WWE was 2000 when Austin was out with injury.

(I know you were being sarcastic. Had to rebuttal anyway ;))

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
OH, btw, atleast Rock has had two custom titles in his reigns. Where is CM Punk's? Oh, that's right he doesn't have any. :lol: I let you ladies to get back to RAW, nice debating with you wonderful guys.

Oh cause bulls on the title isssssss soooooooooo customized :laugh: face it that's not much of a big deal, that's like Miz's title just turning the damn W upside to an M oh big deal, and the other doesn't count as it was never on tv #Fail

Petty

If You Smell....
And Saber we know you're dumber than a box of rocks. I'm the one who mentioned Taker/Punk in the thread anyway, not that it matters but you guys blow Punk and now Cena even harder. I find this to be funny and I'm enjoying the sarcasm and the antics of the three Punk stooges tonight. Bring it on fellas. This is great stuff.

And actually, without Rock, Austin had no one good to really bounce a feud off of during the attitude era. Only so many rounds he could have had with Taker and HHH or even Foley. So Rock was that guy who helped put asses in those seats.

Sabretooth

Sadly I can do what I want. It's not breaking the rules. Also, you brought him up. :)

Actually, I was round just not posting. Actually I mentioned something about the Taker long before RAW started and him being at RAW tonight. Which I was right. And so what, Punk lost to a better wrestler and draw in my view. Let's face it, had CM Punk not made a shoot promo he wouldn't have been nothing no way. (he wasn't all that before the pipe bomb anyway) And the pipe bomb I think has finally fizzled out.

OH, btw, atleast Rock has had two custom titles in his reigns. Where is CM Punk's? Oh, that's right he doesn't have any. :lol: I let you ladies to get back to RAW, nice debating with you wonderful guys.

Did you just call Rock a better wrestler than CM Punk? That settles it, you're fucking delusional period

The Viper

Dwayne's most successful year in the WWE was 2000 when Austin was out with injury.

(I know you were being sarcastic. Had to rebuttal anyway ;))

Nah, I know you had to back up your point. It's the truth.

Fuck, this is good. Rock is hilarious (in a bad way) and Cena is at his best right now.

Kross Rhodes

Actually, I was round just not posting. Actually I mentioned something about the Taker long before RAW started and him being at RAW tonight. Which I was right. And so what, Punk lost to a better wrestler and draw in my view. Let's face it, had CM Punk not made a shoot promo he wouldn't have been nothing no way. (he wasn't all that before the pipe bomb anyway) And the pipe bomb I think has finally fizzled out.

Who cares what you mentioned BEFORE RAW? We were talking about something DURING the show.

And it wasn't Dwayne Monkey Balls.

Also you can talk about drawing all you want but Dwayne can't lace up Punk's boots in the ring.

For the record that belt was designed for Punk to unveil but opted to push it back. I'm glad they did because it blows.

Sabretooth

And Saber we know you're dumber than a box of rocks. I'm the one who mentioned Taker/Punk in the thread anyway, not that it matters but you guys blow Punk and now Cena even harder. I find this to be funny and I'm enjoying the sarcasm and the antics of the three Punk stooges tonight. Bring it on fellas. This is great stuff.

And actually, without Rock, Austin had no one good to really bounce a feud off of during the attitude era. Only so many rounds he could have had with Taker and HHH or even Foley. So Rock was that guy who helped put asses in those seats.

Is that why everyone agrees with me? I'm not going to ruin my fun with this discussion. You're ridiculous, goodbye

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You know, no matter what happens at Wrestlemania we're screwed..

I mean Cena being champion is only a bit BIT better then Rock being champion, but then when it's all said and done, We're stuck with Cena as champion.

Petty

If You Smell....
Oh you're happy now they agree with you? Cause now the same people who belittle you finally agree with you about something somehow makes the facts untrue? If anyone's delusional it's you. Again, opinions are like assholes and we all have one. Yours just happens to reek of steamy shit that no one cares about at the end of the day.

And personally, this isn't a popularity contest my friend. I enjoy the debate and it's fun to do this. First of all, stop being so serious doofus.

Kross Rhodes

Austin/Rock I didn't happen until a FULL YEAR after Austin won the WWF Championship. And only tied up a few times on PPV after that.

Rocky mostly feuded with Mankind and Triple H. So... yeah.

Kross Rhodes

You know, no matter what happens at Wrestlemania we're screwed..

I mean Cena being champion is only a bit BIT better then Rock being champion, but then when it's all said and done, We're stuck with Cena as champion.
I'm not looking forward to his ridiculous ELEVENTH WWE Championship run, but he's MILES better for it than Rock.