WWE Officials Working On Ortons Return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Regarding Randy Orton, there have been a number of different ideas on how to handle his injury creatively, since at one point he was set to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown of St. Louis.

Officials have discussed having Orton do a surprise return late in the Rumble, win it and then take more time off to heal leading into WrestleMania 28.

Keeping him off the Rumble and having him return around Elimination Chamber to set up his WrestleMania match has also been discussed.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Discuss.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
See, told you he was set to win the rumble! :(

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i love orton but i hope he stays away he is meant to be out for like 6 month there is no way will he be able to work the schedule they are saying give the rumble win to a rising star have orton return as a heel put him straight in the title pic :D

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Keep up^
That was false, he has a herniated disc which is 6 weeks. And like it says, he comes in late, wins then takes more time off.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
oh right sorry i aint been online that much so i'm a little behind haha still same story have him go all psychopathic heel again

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The_pipe_bomb said:
oh right sorry i aint been online that much so i'm a little behind haha still same story have him go all psychopathic heel again

Nah, he ain't turning heel any time soon.
Show or Bryan are supposed to be turning heel, more likely Show and SmackDown has enough heels ATM.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah i heard wwe wants to turn show heel because of his supposed mania match against that basket ball player (forgot his name not that bothered about basket ball haha)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Keep up^
That was false, he has a herniated disc which is 6 weeks. And like it says, he comes in late, wins then takes more time off.

Not true. It means he'll still be able to come back and work tiny proportions but he'll no way be match fit, so he wouldn't be able to compete weekly or daily in WWE life. He'll probably win it, take time off and return around EC time to say who he's gonna face (smackdown guy).

The_pipe_bomb said:

I absolutely loved him as a heel, but it ain't happening :(. He's so over, he gets more pops more often than not than any of the current roster. WWE will never learn though, they don't capitalize on it.

Jonathan said:
Nah, he ain't turning heel any time soon.
Show or Bryan are supposed to be turning heel, more likely Show and SmackDown has enough heels ATM.

I've heard it's going to be Bryan, watch SmackDown closely and the backstage segments. Looks like a slow-heel turn and it's completely illogical.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Kinda called it, but I thought he wasn't injured.

But again, it's a dirt sheet, so we'll see.