WWE Officials Happy With Tag Team Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
WWE officials are pleased with the turn around the tag team division has made lately. They are especially high on Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. As noted before, reviving the tag team division was something Triple H has been behind.

Sauce

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm still not on board. We all know Kane/Bryan won't last (the best you can all hope for is a few more months as tag champs and then a feud between the two that they can maybe drag out until Mania.. you would all be sick of this shit by then though, trust me). Rhodes/Sandow are both too talented to be thrown into a rando tag team. Sin Cara is a botch machine and Rey will be injured again soon enough. All of these teams still seem like random two guys thrown together to me.

If HHH had the brains to put the KOW back together I would jump on the bandwagon

Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I don't think that's impossible either, did they not team up in an NXT dark match recently?

Oh, damn, an NXT dark match? Well by god it seems inevitable now that they will be the spark to put the tag division back on the map with that sort of exposure

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Oh, damn, an NXT dark match? Well by god it seems inevitable now that they will be the spark to put the tag division back on the map with that sort of exposure

I should have seen this response coming -_-

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
I should have seen this response coming -_-

It was a dig at WWE, not you. Thank you for the info. I just find it hilarious that WWE can be smart enough to realize these two should be working together (even in the limited capacity of a pointless dark match on a C rate show) but not smart enough to pair them full time and let them dominate the tag division. It's a sort of paradox that makes me just smh and say lol WWE

martyjannetty39

The Artiste
Reaction score
The tag team division is pathetic at best. They are no more real tag teams out there. It's just superstars put together to form a tag team. What happend to the days of the Rockers, Hart Foundation, Power and Glory, Money Incorporated, and Demolition. True, some of these teams were made in just that way, but they made sense. Now you have Kane/Bryan. What in the name of Messiah Jannetty is that all about. They also frequently put a heel and face together. Yea that works on occasion but they have beaten that idea to death in rescent years.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It was a dig at WWE, not you. Thank you for the info. I just find it hilarious that WWE can be smart enough to realize these two should be working together (even in the limited capacity of a pointless dark match on a C rate show) but not smart enough to pair them full time and let them dominate the tag division. It's a sort of paradox that makes me just smh and say lol WWE

I totally agree. God knows why they couldn't have had it on their show as it would have been an awesome watch. (Apart from the constant 'omg rollins is so like punk'.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's better than it was a few months ago, so that's a good thing. KOW would be awesome to watch though.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
It would be better if they didn't put competitors who are better in singles, in tag teams. Like Sandow and Rhodes. I'm a fan of them both, but not as a team, they don't fit at all imo.