• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT UK WWE NXT UK Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
115_NXTUK_01122020_at_10291--ecdb1e7360136c50beece35f3becec6f.jpg

Relive WALTER’s showdown with Joe Coffey on a special Christmas Eve edition of NXT UK today
WALTER and Ilja Dragunov lit the wrestling world on fire recently with their unforgettable war on NXT UK.

But earlier this year, WALTER and Joe Coffey battled in an equally epic encounter, and you can relive it today on a special Christmas Eve edition of NXT UK!

Upon his arrival in NXT UK in 2019, The Ring General confronted Champion Pete Dunne — but he also went through Coffey to do so. Gallus’ Iron King sought redemption for being an “afterthought,” in that moment, and to take the NXT United Kingdom Championship from WALTER.

The two titans finally went head to head for the title this past January at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II, leaving everything they had in the ring.

In addition, tune in today for special holiday greetings from several NXT UK Superstars!

Get in the holiday spirit by revisiting an incredible bout today on NXT UK, streaming at 3 ET/8 GMT on the award-winning WWE Network!

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Just watched , WALTER is gonna kill A-Kid.

My aunts ex primate and wild boar The Hunt v Gallus was a freakin brawl and so good to watch, Joe Coffey is my favorite in NXT UK he has it all look, Presence and can cut promo you believe in, I'd love to see him as Champion if the Big man WALTER is ever offered more money Joe Is a perfect choice as The Face of The brand.

WALTER could be the biggest star in wrestling he is so good, Vince should be offering him a Huge contract but WALTER doesn't want to live in the U.S which is his choice but if AEW offered him a contract that would be life changing and a schedule to his liking, possible not really , but one can dream, Vince come on man get you're bucks out and make it happen, imagine Roman v WALTER and others, the possibility is there, Vince could do great things with him.

Good show, looking forward to next week.

Last edited:

Carter

Goddamn that tag match was awesome tho

Wasn't it! Had it all and then some, shit I forgot about Rampage Browns squash match, I'm glad the big man is getting his reward after all the great things he has done for the U.K. Wrestling scene, he has been one of the best in uk wrestling for years, can't wait for him to get his longer matches and show why he is respected wrestling by everyone.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Focusing my eyes to ignore what is written below. @Holy Foley wanna watch it tonight? If not it's all good man I will watch anyway but thought I'd ask.

Deezy

DZ PZ
WALTER is good when the bell rings.....after the bell he offers nothing.

Have any non English speaking performers get over just on wrestling?

No

Carter

Ok, He has the exact old school look that sells and is a freakin monster, did I see the dragonv match, ain't no way in the worlds biggest wrestling company should a nxt U.K. Match be so but it was, HBK could get enough, I'll listen to folk who live and breath wrestling, we base our opinions on facts , any no other fact it wasn't.

Carter

WALTER is good when the bell rings.....after the bell he offers nothing.

Have any non English speaking performers get over just on wrestling?

No

He speaks English , what's the facinstion with always having to speak my language, yours is candanian english , us English in the us, Walter speaks Austrian but I can hear him, he puts VAL in W to sound more German, it's his gimmick. Vince deliberately brings him to,the states to piss him off , Walter knows the old man ain't gonna take the piss outta him again so he will still have Hunter to,work,with.

Deezy

DZ PZ
He speaks English , what's the facinstion with always having to speak my language, yours is candanian english , us English in the us, Walter speaks Austrian but I can hear him, he puts VAL in W to sound more German, it's his gimmick. Vince deliberately brings him to,the states to piss him off , Walter knows the old man ain't gonna take the piss outta him again so he will still have Hunter to,work,with.
LOLWUT

Carter

how can I say it

Drew he ain't English he is Scottish, outside the ring he is boring AF @Deezy .

WALTER is much better in the ring , why don't you like him?

Carter

Like this show needed another clip show this year.

He would be my pick if the big man did go to,us or AEW , perfect fit seems a bit strange it's called nx U.K. But a Austrian is champ and never lost, bit nonsensical, Joe Coffey would be my pick to Be face of this brand