• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT UK WWE NXT UK Thread

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
Guy at work said when he went to a UK event about a year back during an interval they had people paying to take a chop from Walter :lol

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
NXT UK This Week
1603753452203.png

WALTER vs. Ilja UK Championship
1603753651749.png

It is finally here what will become of Walter as he faces the hungry Russian #1 Contender who is chomping at the bits and set to face the biggest match of his life. Can Ilja do it or will The Ring General stand tall with UK Championship held high.

Eddie Dennis Invites Webster & Andrews To Ring
1603753963473.png

Eddie Dennis has invited Andrews & Webster to talk about the attacks that were on them. Did Dennis attack them did they attack each other or was it someone else?

Jordan Devlin Returns!

1603754187568.png

Jordan Devlin returns after a long hiatus what will the landscape look like in his return.

NXT UK This Week!

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
I saw him on WOS last year on same channel AEW is on now... believe me they upgraded ten fold.

It was just awful in terms of production. Matches were alright due to having Piper Niven, Ospreay and Bea Priestly.