• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT TakeOver: Toronto Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I get saving big matches for big events...but 3 months?
Seems pretty ridiculous when it used to be a 30 day rule. This is why I like knowing there will be regular PPV.

NXT should book a special championship NXT halfway through the TakeOver gaps.

Fauche

I'm sure i'll get some severe heat for this, but I just don't get the whole Nakamura thing to be totally honest

He's amazing like Tanahashi and Okada except also he has a personality so that makes him double special.

Dale

Super Moderator
He's amazing like Tanahashi and Okada except also he has a personality so that makes him double special.
Means jack shit to me, I don't watch Jap wrestling. I can appreciate his in-ring work but the whole personality thing, I just don't see it. To me he comes off as some fruity fuck with parkinsons.

Fauche

Means jack shit to me, I don't watch Jap wrestling. I can appreciate his in-ring work but the whole personality thing, I just don't see it. To me he comes off as some fruity fuck with parkinsons.

Well, at least you're keeping an open mind.

Dale

Super Moderator
Unless he get's a consistent main event push because he's Japanese then I don't see Nakamura being a big deal because if you think Vince is out of touch now, I honestly don't see him getting Nakamura.