• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpectreVLV

Reaction score

The WWE NXT Season 4 Finale is here.

16461374.jpg
16461252.jpg

Brodus Clay vs Johnny Curtis

The finale of WWE NXT Season 4 is here, and someone is to walk out as the "Breakout Star." Who do you think will win this one? Who do you want to win and why?

Final Result:
Johnny Curtis is the WWE NXT Season 4 Breakout Star.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Curtis has been WWE's favorite, I fully expect him to win.

Does anyone else think Clay looks like Mantaur?

l.jpg

SpectreVLV

Reaction score
The results are in - Johnny Curtis is the NXT Season 4 Breakout Star. Johnny Curtis is a character without a doubt. I really felt the heat and emotion when he was on the top rope taunting, crying, and smiling at the same time.

Brodus Clay is definitely a heel to consider for the future mainevent spots. The heat he managed to get was possibly more intense than the cheer Bateman received today, wrestling in his hometown.

Dom

Reaction score
I never liked Curtis, I found him to generic. Plus, the thought of R-Truth and Johnny Curtis as WWE Tag Team Champions doesn't excite me in the slightest.

I didn't like this season at all. Derrick Bateman was the total package and if anything him and Bryan should have gotten the shot, their chemistry was off the chain.

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I never liked Curtis, I found him to generic. Plus, the thought of R-Truth and Johnny Curtis as WWE Tag Team Champions doesn't excite me in the slightest.

I didn't like this season at all. Derrick Bateman was the total package and if anything him and Bryan should have gotten the shot, their chemistry was off the chain.

Doesn't excite me either but it serves a few purposes;

A) Gives Corre challengers.

B) Gives Curtis a route into WWE (possible swerve and turn on R-Truth?)

C) Allows him match & TV time.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I just want to point out that I called this in the NXT Final Two Thread:

Troy said:
The winner of this season gets a title shot at the Tag Team Championships with his pro because of that I am picking Johnny Curtis as the winner. My twisted logic is that Brodus Clay is mentored by Alberto Del Rio (well Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez) and unless Ricardo is getting the title shot with Brodus I can't see him winning. Johnny Curtis will get the win since his pro is R-Truth and that is a reasonable option for a tag team.

Since the winner won a tag team title shot it made sense that Curtis and R-Truth would win. I can't see them winning the title but hopefully they turn into a regular team rather than a once of. Clay will get onto the main roster soon enough as an enforcer most likely. Derrick Bateman is a lock to getting on RAW or Smackdown as well as a good addition to the midcard.