• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT May 13th Live Discussion

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
1589331851661.png

Still determined to find his assailant, Finn Bálor will return to in-ring action this Wednesday night on NXT against Cameron Grimes.

Whomever took out The Prince before his scheduled bout with The Velveteen Dream last month has still yet to reveal themselves, and Bálor is set on finding the snake “hiding in the long grass” that is the NXT locker room.

Grimes, meanwhile, says he deserves better than what he’s received thus far on the black-and-gold brand, and beating the former NXT Champion would go a long way toward making that point. The Technical Savage got the worst of their exchange last week, though, suffering a standing Coup de Grace and Slingblade before escaping for cover.

Can Bálor concentrate on his match with the identity of his attacker still looming over his head, or will Grimes exploit the The Prince’s focus for the biggest win of his career?

All I could find for now, but join us tomorrow night!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll be honest, I didn't watch last week but it does seem that way. This is also linked to the chat on the main page too FYI

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I hope not though, but I guess WALTER isn't in the States so not much they can do rn unless they just want him to face Aichner and Bartel some more. I was really looking forward to that feud though :sadpanda

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm still unsure how I feel about DX being the NXT dads, could result in some shitty segments in the future :deandre

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This is a fire fuckin' match honestly. I love Aichner and Bartel as a team, a travesty that they never even won the UK tag titles :smh