• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT February 5, 2020 Discussion

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
20200203_NXT_Charlotte--5f5836c36676f2beb1112884adfe19b0.jpg

NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley threw a wrench into The Road to WrestleMania when she offered herself as Charlotte Flair’s opponent at The Showcase of the Immortals. The Queen could, technically, take her up on it since her Women’s Royal Rumble Match victory allows her to challenge “any” champion she wants at The Show of Shows. And, tonight on NXT, we’ll find out if she will accept Ripley’s offer.

The 10-time Women’s Champion is going back to where it all began, returning to the black-and-gold brand to respond to Ripley in person. Depending how this all shakes out, it could be a thrilling one-off for Flair at Full Sail or the first appearance of many as WrestleMania approaches. Things are about to get very interesting.

20200129_NXT_Rhea_Bianca--904b2af46f55d9905a4e04c18cbf3f75.jpg

Before they go head to head at TakeOver: Portland, NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair will come face to face tonight on WWE NXT.

Ripley is coming off a successful title defense against Toni Storm at Worlds Collide, while The EST of NXT made major waves with her performance in the Women’s Royal Rumble Match.

What will happen when these two confident competitors meet?

20200129_NXT_JordanDevlin--02260013d484ef5f9044219dd4f2067d.jpg

Jordan Devlin shocked the NXT Universe when he captured the NXT Cruiserweight Championship at Worlds Collide. Tonight, The Irish Ace will make his first appearance at Full Sail Live.

Just what does Devlin have to say?

Last week on NXT, Tommaso Ciampa took out The Undisputed ERA before signing the contract for his NXT Championship Match with Adam Cole at TakeOver: Portland. The Blackheart then drove Adam Cole through a table.

Cole and his crew are promising to get their hands on Ciampa. Will they succeed in getting payback?

20200204_NXT_RiddleDunn--e3e41d3e26ec655dbe956e4b7468bd58.jpg

Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne are on top of the world after defeating Grizzled Young Veterans last Wednesday to win the 2020 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. The BroserWeights now have an NXT Tag Team Championship opportunity at TakeOver: Portland against The Undisputed ERA.

Riddle & Dunne will be at Full Sail this week. What do they have in store as their huge opportunity approaches? Find out on NXT, live tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Be here tonight for another banger of a show!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Rhea/Charlotte build :homer: My boy Devlin as Cruiserweight Champ :homer: BROSERWEIGHTS :homer:

NXT is fuckin' killing it STILL bro, only thing I don't really like and I think Ember Moon mentioned it on WWE Backstage, but Bianca feels like she's taking a huge backseat to Charlotte now...but I didn't give her any chance to win anyway and Rhea/Charlotte is obviously the MUCH bigger match so I'm cool that it's being built up early. Also even less upset at Charlotte winning the Rumble than I was originally bc someone of her caliber picking to challenge for the NXT title at 'Mania makes for a much better story than just anyone.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Bianca Belair should he used to taking a backseat.....been doing it all year for Shayna's opponents.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Looks like another banger of a Show, but I'm might not be here to LD as I'll be watching NWA Powerr and Impact back to back tonight. Kill it tonight fellas!

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Prolly gonna be in the gym for the first half of this (which I hate) but I'll try to chime in as much as I can. I can't miss Charlotte showing up to Full Sail.