WWE NXT: December 4th, 2019 LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I think that's because if he did his normal stuff and wasn't boring, he'd be super cheered because he's great. Him slowing it down is him being a heel, and I find ;it pretty effective

Razorback3200

Reaction score
That's one way of looking at it, I just wish he would mix in more of his signature moves, I think Pac (or Neville as you would probably like to call him) is much better at it

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
That's the thing, though. Pac does those crazy and unique moves and it gets him cheers. A heel isn't supposed to get cheers, generally speaking. And I think that's what Dolph avoids

Razorback3200

Reaction score
That's true, sometimes you just have to do something to make it exciting, I think since high-flying maneuvers are way more common nowadays, it can be pulled off better than it could in let's say, the early 90's.

Razorback3200

Reaction score
We still have 10 minutes left, I wonder what they have planned

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I agree with you, it can definitely be pulled off. But the highflying has to be mild, and in moderation.