No Mercy WWE No Mercy 2016 PREDICTIONS CONTEST

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Click the No Mercy logo to play!

Prizes:

Winner - $1000 forum cash
Runner-up - $500 forum cash

• Haha
Reactions: Psycho Rangers

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
My guess is that with Becky out, Eva comes back and somehow wins the vacant title.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Done. :tough:

A.J. Styles (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena AJ Styles via Pinfall/Submission
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt Bray Wyatt via Pinfall/Submission
The Miz (c) vs Dolph Ziggler The Miz via Pinfall/Submission
Heath Slater & Rhyno (c) vs The Usos Heath Slater & Rhyno via Pinfall/Submission
Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss Alexa Bliss via Pinfall/Submission
Nikki Bella vs Carmella Nikki Bella via Pinfall/Submission
Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin Jack Swagger via Pinfall/Submission

Extras

How many titles will change hands? 0 (I meant to pick 1 oops lol)
Will The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler finish cleanly? No
Wil there be any surprise returns? Yes

How long will the main event last? 24:24

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My guess is that with Becky out, Eva comes back and somehow wins the vacant title.

Or the match happens and she loses. Like have a light match where she gets "injured" right away.

SmackChat-Luke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.SmackChat.org
A.J. Styles (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena AJ Styles via Pinfall/Submission
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt Randy Orton via Pinfall/Submission
The Miz (c) vs Dolph Ziggler Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall/Submission
Heath Slater & Rhyno (c) vs The Usos Heath Slater & Rhyno via Pinfall/Submission
Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss Becky Lynch via Pinfall/Submission
Nikki Bella vs Carmella Nikki Bella via Disqualification/Count-out
Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin Baron Corbin via Pinfall/Submission

Extras

How many titles will change hands? 1
Will The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler finish cleanly? Yes (Though I've now changed my mind to no :( )
Wil there be any surprise returns? No

How long will the main event last? 15 minutes something... can't remember the seconds now.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
A.J. Styles (c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena AJ Styles via Pinfall/Submission (I think AJ should be champ longer)
Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt Randy Orton via Pinfall/Submission (I lost hope)
The Miz (c) vs Dolph Ziggler The Miz via Pinfall/Submission ([HASHTAG]#ThankYouZiggler[/HASHTAG] because of your work in the past and over the past few months, I'll miss ya.)
Heath Slater & Rhyno (c) vs The Usos Heath Slater & Rhyno via Pinfall/Submission (He has kids, he needs those titles)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Alexa Bliss Alexa Bliss via Pinfall/Submission (Because of the reports that Becky are injured, I think this match could be replaced with either Bliss v Naiomi or something, or Bliss could get the title. Either way...I may be getting a low-key crush on Bliss as of late.)
Nikki Bella vs Carmella Nikki Bella via Pinfall/Submission (Nikki learns from Cena :shovel:)
Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin Baron Blade...I mean Corbin via Pinfall/Submission (I think Corbin is gonna ween)

Extras

How many titles will change hands? 1
Will The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler finish cleanly? No
Wil there be any surprise returns? No

How long will the main event last? 20:15

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena (WWE World Championship Triple Threat match)
What I want: Ambrose to win back the Gold.

What Will Happen: Styles retains the Gold,
moves into a feud with Randy Orton, Cena
heads off to film American Grit and Ambrose
get shoved back into the Mid-card.

(Side Note: Ambrose may-be traded to RAW
for a Shield Reunion)

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt
What I Want: A long needed Bray Wyatt victory!

What Will Happen: Orton goes over and I die
a little bit inside.

The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler (Intercontinental Championship match - If Ziggler loses, he must retire)
What I want: The Miz to retain the Gold (I Think?)

What Will Happen: The Miz retains, Ziggler gets
some time off.

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. The Usos (SmackDown Tag Team Championship match)
What I Want: Heath Slater & Rhyno to retain the Gold.

What Will Happen: The Usos win the Gold and move
into a feud with American Alpha.

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (SmackDown Women's Championship match)
What I Want: Twisted Bliss! 1,2,3! Alexa Bliss wins the Gold.

What Will Happen: Becky Lynch retains the Gold.

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella
What I Want: A Superkick followed by the Code of Silence...
Carmella gets the win.

What Will Happen: I really have no idea...but it would be
nice to see WWE putting over the younger talent. You know what...
Carmella will get the win.

Jack Swagger vs. Baron Corbin (Kickoff Match)

What I Want: Baron Corbin to move faster than a snail.

What Will Happen: I don't care...but I'll say Corbin wins
because he's younger. Gotta push that younger talent...even
if it is Baron Corbin.

And there we go...

Reactions: Solid Snake

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Was considering a write up in regards to this PPV but got kind of lazy in the process, not to mention it ain’t that much of a big deal anyway. Don’t get me wrong, it’s shaped up to be a decent looking card and there are certainly a few really interesting match we should all be looking for but to go through this in some monster post is probably too much so I’ll stick to a few general thoughts/notes:

Swagger vs. Corbin: Quite interesting what they did on Smackdown with that pretty unique finish (got to give them some credit for a rather creative idea) but surely Corbin has to go over tonight. Oh, and for God sake, when does Corbin finally get to have a match on the main show; enough with the pre-show spot already…

Becky vs. Alexa Bliss: Lots of rumors going around about Becky being hurt and the match being scratched and it would be a bummer if it indeed turns out to be the case. Should the match happen anyway, there is no reason whatsoever for Becky to be dropping the belt so soon. Alexa Bliss has been made to look really good lately so the job is already done as far as I’m concerned, making this pretty much a win-win situation: Becky retains, Bliss looking good in the process.

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt: No doubt Bray is the one in great need of a win here however that’s the least likely scenario tonight given how WWE usually operates. I will be pleasantly surprised if Bray ends up going over but I’m guessing Orton “has” to get a win back after the beating he took in the hands of Brock.

Niki Bella vs. Carmella: Pretty good build overall and I feel the only way forward here is for Carmella to go over in order for this feud to continue and remain meaningful in the process.

Tag Team Championship: This is almost a lock for me as I cannot see past the Usos winning and becoming new tag champs. Slater is still over, no doubt, however I think you can almost feel they reached their limit with this run and to me it is no surprise that the Usos have been the main focus all this time.

Miz vs. Ziggler: The best storyline for sure and you know they’ve done a tremendous job with it when it’s almost impossible to come up with the outcome. There have been a lot of rumors going around about Dolph wanting to step aside, maybe take some other role and I even heard somewhere about him taking up on offers for the independent circle. Granted, this could easily be all bullshit and just there way of throwing people off but all that aside, the Miz has been so damn good that I find it hard to see him losing tonight. If we are to figure out the outcome of this match, I guess the best way to do so is by looking at the possible scenarios and which one would make for more drama. Is it Dolph finally winning a big match or is it Dolph being forced to retire. From the perspective of storyline, I’d go with the latter…

Main event: I see no reason they would take the belt of AJ. He’s been THE GUY (as a matter of fact, pun INTENDED) for WWE and we all so that the Dean Ambrose project didn’t go really well. It certainly wasn’t Deans fault (just horrible booking) but for the time being I find it impossible to think that they give the belt back to Ambrose. As for Cena, there’s always a chance but I’m not sure if the timing for tying Ric Flair’s record is right. They’ve made it to be a big issue (as it should) but with Cena scheduled to be out for the next month or so, I can’t see how it would make sense to put the title on him and not have him available.

I’ve also heard of a scenario that Cena could win and drop it right back to Styles on Tuesday but even that sounds kind of iffy to me. Can’t really have the WWE championship belt looking like a hot potao and besides, tying Ric Flair's record should be just as special as eventually breaking it...

Reactions: Solidus1

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wow.... so I got
Corbin right
Nikki Bella right
number of titles that changed hands right (I thought if Lynch would wrestle she would drop the belt to Bliss)
Slater and Rhyno right
AJ Styles right

Miz wrong
Suprise Return wrong (Harper is back)
Orton wrong (I guess I shouldn't lose hope yet)
Dirty finish to IC title wrong
Main event time pretty close if it was Orton and Wyatt, if not then no I was very wrong

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Dang. Didn't win this. But, nevermind. All that matters is that it was a good show.