• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
allywwf.jpeg

On this day 20 years ago in WWE Network history TEAM ALLIANCE vs TEAM WWF :garrett All jokes aside about how the Alliance was treated during the feud and how it boiled down to literally all big WWF names involved at the end of this, the main event was fucking awesome. One of my favorite Survivor Series elimination matches ever, the Kurt swerve was so well done

WWE Network History :pogba

Chris

Dreams are Endless

This day in WWE Network VIEWING (@The Blaze) history, WWE Survivor Series 2014 which featured one of my favorite elimination matches and also the debut of STING :DEAD: Which I think holds up amazing even if his WWE run wasn't as good as some people were hoping

Chris

Dreams are Endless
hbkshamrockiyh.jpeg

On this day 24 years ago, In Your House: D-Generation X which saw one of the few Ken Shamrock one on one World Championship matches he had for the company

Chris

Dreams are Endless
triplehvkm.jpeg

On this day 22 year's ago: Armageddon 1999 which saw Stephanie McMahon turn on her father and join up with Triple H to start the McMahon-Helmsley Era and now look how far we've come :DEAD:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
hbkhhhcage.jpeg

More Armageddons happening today in history :garrett this one in in 2002 had the 3 stages of hell between HHH and HBK (a slog) and Angle carrying Big Show in a WWE title match

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here's the Network schedule for this week:

Monday, March 28 --
  • Raw Talk -- 11:05 p.m. ET
Wednesday, March 30 --
  • Monday Night Raw (2/28/22)
  • WWE’s The Bump -- 10 a.m. ET
  • WWE NXT (3/29/22)
Thursday, March 31 --
  • NXT UK -- 3 p.m. ET
  • This Week in WWE
Friday, April 1 --
  • WWE 24: Royal Rumble 2022
  • NXT Level Up -- 10 p.m. ET
  • WWE Hall of Fame 2022 -- 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, April 2 --
  • WWE Main Event (3/14/22)
  • La Previa: WrestleMania Saturday
  • NXT Stand & Deliver Pre-Show -- 12 p.m. ET
  • NXT Stand & Deliver -- 1 p.m. ET
  • WWE’s The Bump -- 4 p.m. ET
  • WrestleMania Saturday Kickoff -- 6 p.m. ET
  • WrestleMania Saturday -- 8 p.m. ET
Sunday, April 3 --
  • Friday Night SmackDown (4/1/22)
  • La Previa: WrestleMania Sunday
  • The Ultimate WrestleMania (a panel works together to build the ultimate WrestleMania card) -- 10 a.m. ET
  • WWE’s The Bump -- 4 p.m. ET
  • WrestleMania Sunday Kickoff -- 6 p.m. ET
  • WrestleMania Sunday -- 8 p.m. ET