• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
She's just too good as a heel even though with her size she'd probably make a great underdog
I love her heel calculating cold character so I'm always torn on it. I do think it needs to happen eventually, though.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't know if I want to blame Ronda, but her moves seem dangerous. She should have changed them.

I mean no one else got hurt though that I know of? Judo throws don't even hurt people majorly in shoot fights so it's probably just a freak deal.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
i wonder if we're doing Evolution 2 this year? There's another Saudi show in November.

Last year's was fine so I'd be okay with it but I don't think it'll be as good just bc of no Rousey and I doubt we get an angle as hot as Becky/Charlotte was going into it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean no one else got hurt though that I know of? Judo throws don't even hurt people majorly in shoot fights so it's probably just a freak deal.
IDK I said when she did that very first shoulder toss on Stephanie that I thought she'd eventually hurt someone with it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
IDK I said when she did that very first shoulder toss on Stephanie that I thought she'd eventually hurt someone with it.

They really don't seem anymore dangerous to me than moves a lot of other people use regularly. I mean Seth's hurt multiple people and he hasn't changed up his moveset like at all lmao