• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money in the Bank Heads to London!

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.

television-tv-shows.gif

Flr221mXEAEASi7

Last edited:

Lackin

Guess who lives in London? I'm so excited right now!
I've never been to London (Live in Cheshire) but I think this is the best excuse to visit I can think of. Missed out on Clash last year so gonna 100% try for this but can imagine Tickets will be a Sell-Out unbelievably fast.

Order

Send HOOK
I went to Clash last year as well but had to miss the end of the main event as the last train was early because of strikes. Desperate to get tickets for this one.

Lackin

I went to Clash last year as well but had to miss the end of the main event as the last train was early because of strikes. Desperate to get tickets for this one.
Strikes in the UK, Never heard of such a thing :lol:lol UK Trains brought to you by the Executives of the XFL

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That is great for the Brits... but didn't they want to kill the PPV? :hmm:

There were reports of it yeah, makes it almost feel like Trips is packing it up out of America vindictively lol probably not the case since its gonna be treated like a big deal but it was a thought i had lmao

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I.... don't know how I feel about this.

Love that a big-time PLE is headed to the UK again, but I am surprised at the venue. Isn't the O2 an arena? I thought they'd go back for another stadium show.