• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Discussion Thread

Andrew

I'm a huge USOS fan, it's strange how wwe suddenly has nothing for Bryan after he loses the title.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Andrew

How is being tag champion nothing :lmao bro not everyone can be in the main event all the time, nothing is when you're not used at all like fuckin Tyler breeze
Fair point but it's a drop being on the main event of mania to pre show. I feel it's a throwaway cos SDL has like no tags. After all they're facing a raw tag for the damn belts lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fair point but it's a drop being on the main event of mania to pre show. I feel it's a throwaway cos SDL has like no tags. After all they're facing a raw tag for the damn belts lol

Which is why I'm not complaining about them being champs bc that division needed something

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah I was like New Champs...nope.

So I guess is the path to have the Tag Titles unified sooner rather than later right?