• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Usos vs Rowan and Bryan confirmed bc Usos only left SmackDown to ruin the Revival feud we wanted

Dale

Super Moderator

No idea if storyline or not but if it's not it's yet another injury stacking up for her. I don't know how much longer she's going to last at this rate.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Replace Saxton on commentary and keep doing the moment of Bliss....I fixed it.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Meltz says it's not serious and is a precaution, PWInsider saying concussion. She must be so close to being done in this era if it were to be another concussion as I swear this would be 3rd in a pretty short amount of time.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Nikki Cross is Bliss's replacement, makes sense after Raw on Monday
If they don't go with my Macho Mandy and Miss Lezzybit angle on SmackDown....have Nikki Cross win and Bliss will try mentor her to become a great champion like she was, and she makes her over, has her dress more sexy but Cross keeps being crazy and if Bliss is ready....she tries to get Nikki to give her the contract because it was her spot sue used and Sue has done everything to make her who she is now.....feud and we get sexy Nikki Cross out of it.

You're welcome @wwe

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
As a causal watcher of the current product I tend to pick and choose which PPV's to watch. MITB is one which always stands out to me as one with enough going on to be worth a watch. This show looks solid enough. The Lynch situation does add intrigued too. Might watch it in chucks though because again 4 hours each B-Show is overkill.

Cwalker

As a causal watcher of the current product I tend to pick and choose which PPV's to watch. MITB is one which always stands out to me as one with enough going on to be worth a watch. This show looks solid enough. The Lynch situation does add intrigued too. Might watch it in chucks though because again 4 hours each B-Show is overkill.
I feel you on that last part. I STILL haven’t finished Mania

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm pretty indifferent to the longer shows. On one hand I love the sheer amount of wrestling there is to watch, but quality is always greater than quantity. My main complaint isn't the amount of time, but I feel like it's not being used to it's best ability.