• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread 08/08; Mick Foley invites Daniel Bryan to Raw

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So Lucha Dragons split up because they want singles runs and so Sin Cara Black forms a new tag team? Basically Kalisto just wanted to drop the washed Sin Cara and fly on his own.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Was just saying it's not really a "new era" when that era used everyone as well...

And did it better tbh
They definitely did it better; but I mean I don't think New Era is meant to be taken so literally. It only means some things will be different than they were from say... 2005-2015. As long as we got some new matches and a few new main events, I'm happy.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
So how is Roman gonna ruin this Lana/Rusev marriage thing, if anymore should know how important marriage is it's Roman