• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw LIVE Discussion: July 22, 2013

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nitro is done. What do you want from me? This is Raw. Nitro wasnt better just because you're NWO marks.
It isn't all about the nWo. I even love the end of Nitro when you had Lance Storm being awesome as only he can be and Booker T tearing it up man event style.

Not to mention when the Cruisers were hot between 1996-1998. That shot was insane. And last but not least Mysterio had no dumb ass mask on. Good times.

Sabretooth

It isn't all about the nWo. I even love the end of Nitro when you had Lance Storm being awesome as only he can be and Booker T tearing it up man event style.

Not to mention when the Cruisers were hot between 1996-1998. That shot was insane. And last but not least Mysterio had no dumb ass mask on. Good times.

Ok cool. But I'm excited for Raw. STOP RUINING IT FOR ME. OH MY GOODNESS. (Calms down)