• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - 8-11-14

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So the Coming back home part of the speech and the way Heyman said was like the Rock is that a dig at Rocky or the beginning for the next WM

I was thinking the same. The next logical big Mania is Lesnar vs. Rock. Although, I'm hoping for Reigns and Lesnar.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
So we get to see Reigns beat the shit out of Ryback (who was here at this point in his career what 3 years ago) and Perfect Jr who is good.

Sabretooth

Except it does, he mentions Rock at SummerSlam 2002, a year before Backlash and Mr. America who wasn't even "supposed" to be Hulk Hogan.

WWE isn't counting it, because they want you to forget that Lesnar HAS beaten Cena before.

Actually wwe posted an article on their website about all the matches lesnar and cena have had.