• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - 09/2/13

The Viper

My mom brought up a good point (yes, my mom). If Orton and the Shield start beating up on Bryan, Rhodes can come out and help since he's not employed. They don't have to explain why Rhodes was let back in the building. It's wrestling.

Man that's damn good.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
My mom brought up a good point (yes, my mom). If Orton and the Shield start beating up on Bryan, Rhodes can come out and help since he's no employed. They don't have to explain why Rhodes was let back in the building. It's wrestling.

Man that's damn good.

Your Mom is brilliant.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My mom brought up a good point (yes, my mom). If Orton and the Shield start beating up on Bryan, Rhodes can come out and help since he's no employed. They don't have to explain why Rhodes was let back in the building. It's wrestling.

Man that's damn good.

Wow, your mom is pretty smart, I didn't even think of that one.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
My mom brought up a good point (yes, my mom). If Orton and the Shield start beating up on Bryan, Rhodes can come out and help since he's not employed. They don't have to explain why Rhodes was let back in the building. It's wrestling.

Man that's damn good.

that is the same thing they did with the Cena firing too. I could see them doing this or what Booty said about him getting rehired if Show beats HHH

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
also Edge will probably be the GM next week....he rehires Cody...nothing new or groundbreaking but effective