WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread (09/07) CLB and his side-kick Edge is back :side:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blujay

Reaction score
Overall meh RAW. Rollins' opener went too long. Dudleyz and E&C segment followed by the New Day were great highlights of the show. Ryback/Rollins was slow overall but they found a groove that made me enjoy the majority of the match. I really hope Orton isn't the third man for the Wyatt match. Orton is really phoning in his performances lately. Not a fan. I had hopes that they'd do something a little better with Sting. His backstage segments weren't TERRIBLE but c'mon... I can't tell if WWE creative is fucking him over with the story or if Sting is in creative control and just doesn't know what the hell to do... Fingers crossed that something nifty happens next week. Sting is one of my all time favorites and to see what his WWE stint overall has been is a huge disappointment.