• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 07/11; NO CHANCE IN HELL! HE'S BACK!

Deezy

DZ PZ
I think the only difference was WWE took theirs compound fight serious.....while TNA was campy.

Kind of like Texas Chainsaw and Evil Dead 2.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
this commish better be good or this raw was another waste, still better than last week tho
If he's calling it a "commissioner," it can't be Steph or Shane. So I guess they'll remain co-hosts of Raw.

I do have to wonder who would be jaw-dropping enough to get people to watch the live SmackDown.

Kross Rhodes

I think the only difference was WWE took theirs compound fight serious.....while TNA was campy.

I got that vibe as well. Like they started out to mock The Final Deletion, but kept it on point to move the story.

Kross Rhodes

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Part 2 doesn't get the credit it deserves for being a decent campy horror.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
If he's calling it a "commissioner," it can't be Steph or Shane. So I guess they'll remain co-hosts of Raw.

I do have to wonder who would be jaw-dropping enough to get people to watch the live SmackDown.
just sounds like they are making it up as the days go by :lmao

Sabretooth

The Hardy Boyz need to get the fuck back to wwe. The fact that theyre still in TNA makes me think they're both still on drugs.