• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 03/21; Samoan Superman on a super warpath

Deezy

DZ PZ
Harper may have hurt his knee in the dark match.... The only Wyatt worthma shit.
giphy.gif

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
This was gonna be my second favorite Raw of the year before it fell hard. The night after Fastlane still takes it. Clearly, Ambrose needed a beatin' my Lesnar that rivaled Trips/Roman these past few weeks. Jesus Christ.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Yeah, the show started off well with that great match between Owens and Styles, and then it just sort of fell apart after that. I did enjoy the New Day stuff though and Dean with Terry Funk, but other than that there was nothing really memorable about the show.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I was watchin' Raw with my Dad and when he saw Terry Funk show up like that his draw dropped like is that really fuckin' Terry Funk. That was pretty awesome. The outside of the ring segments with Dean have been handled really well. I just hope we don't see Tommy Dreamer next week. What we need is Hayabusa's ghost.