WWE Monday Night Raw: April 7th, 2014 Preview + Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
aT8aXcf2.png

WWE Monday Night Raw: April 7th, 2014 Preview + Live Discussion

20140407_Raw_Preview_Bryan_HOMEPAGE.jpg

We have good news and we have bad news. The bad news? WrestleMania 30 and history’s seemingly unconquerable record are over and done with. The good news? The Raw after WrestleMania is upon us. Daniel Bryan did the impossible and defeated WWE’s COO Triple H, Batista and Randy Orton in the same night to capture the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Brock Lesnar made WWE history and ended The Undertaker’s vaunted undefeated Streak. John Cena defended his legacy and topped Bray Wyatt, while Cesaro captured the first Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal trophy. What lies ahead on Raw?
“Yes! Yes! Yes!-tleMania”

TripThreat4.jpg

The long, arduous journey of Daniel Bryan and the “Yes!” Movement culminated at WrestleMania 30. The new face of WWE first defeated Triple H to earn a spot in the main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Then, while a badly injured shoulder suffered at the hands of WWE’s COO, Bryan overcame the odds and made Batista tap out to the “Yes!” Lock to capture the championship in front of a sold-out crowd of 75,167 fans inside New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Superdome. How will Daniel Bryan address the WWE Universe on Raw tonight? And will Triple H or The Authority have anything to say to a so-called “B+ player” becoming the face of WWE?

21-1

sg-wm30_exclu_heyman_040614.png

Do not adjust your eyes. You read that right. The Streak is dead. In arguably the most shocking WrestleMania moment ever, The Undertaker’s undefeated WrestleMania record came to an abrupt end as Brock Lesnar pinned The Deadman in the middle of the ring following the last of three F-5s. Do The Beast Incarnate or Paul Heyman intend to address his stunning victory to the WWE Universe? And is that “1”theone that marks the end of The Deadman?

Cenation Legacy Lives On

sg-wm30_exclu_cena_040614.png

For weeks Bray Wyatt and his Family tormented John Cena, threatening to end his legacy at The Show of Shows. The Family patriarch dared the leader of the Cenation numerous times to take him out, even handing Cena a steel chair. Ultimately, Hustle, Loyalty and Respect rose above The Buzzard-beaters, and Cena took Bray Wyatt down with an Attitude Adjustment. But is one victory enough for John Cena to finally rid himself of the terrifying trio?

Wow The People!

wm30_exclu_cesaro_03.png

Just about two hours after losing the Fatal 4-Way Elimination Tag Team Championship Match to The Usos and coming to blows with his Real American cohort Jack Swagger, Cesaro won the first-ever Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal in the most emphatic way possible. The Real American stunned the sold-out Mercedez-Benz Superdome and coveted the five-foot tall trophy after scooping the heavily-favored Big Show and slamming him over the top rope for the victory. So, let’s review – he swung a Swagger and tossed a giant. What’s next for Cesaro?
Believe in The Shield yet?

wm30_exclu_shield_03.png

After costing The Hounds of Justice an opportunity at the WWE Tag Team Titles a few weeks ago, WWE Director of Operations Kane and The New Age Outlaws had been a thorn in the side of The Shield. When the two sides met at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome for the Showcase of the Immortals, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose showed The Shield’s united front in a big way, ousting the six-time WWE Tag Team Champions and the Big Red Monster with an unbelievable double-Triple Powerbomb. What lies ahead for one of the strongest trios in WWE history? Tune in to Raw this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to WWE Network for the Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 and Backstage Pass immediately following the show!

After such an historic night what can Raw bring to the table tonight? Who's going to be here with me when Raw pushes forward with the new "Reality Era?"

The "Yes!" Movement achieved the pinnacle of sports-entertainment when Daniel Bryan finally became WWE World Heavyweight Champion, are you watching?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I might be here for two LD's in a row!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Are Raw's still 3 hours?

Yes, but the third hour was added to the hour before it used to start. It isn't any later than it was when it was two hours.

I really think you should join us. Anything can happen on the post-WrestleMania Raw and that was no ordinary 'Mania.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I should be able to make it here tonight for the LD after Biology lab. Might be a little after 8.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'll probably be here for the first two hours.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
You get me in a LD two times in a row, you're blessed lol.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Less than an hour away! I hope we have a good audience coming for the discussion. It's going to be a huge Raw tonight, I can feel it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am going to try and be here. I expect to hear and announcement of UT retiring.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am going to try and be here. I expect to hear and announcement of UT retiring.

I think Mark has to be announcing his retirement tonight. There are rumors that Sting will show, but I think Undertaker is hanging it.

It'll be a very emotional affair if he really does officially put his boots up. He's earned it and it's time for him to get his rest.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Would be incredible if Taker announced his retirement but Sting attacked him and challenged him to a match.

Won't happen due to Takers injury but it would be awesome.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think Mark has to be announcing his retirement tonight. There are rumors that Sting will show, but I think Undertaker is hanging it.

It'll be a very emotional affair if he really does officially put his boots up. He's earned it and it's time for him to get his rest.
Stop fucking calling him Mark. You know his name wow awesome. Call him Undertaker, this is wrestling not dinner