• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night RAW 6/10/13 LIVE Discussion

The Viper

Thank you. I think I only liked his match with Kurt Angle. Still no reason to see him come back in some kind of authority capacity.

His match with Angle was incredibly fun and surprisingly his match with Test at, I think Summerslam '99 was really great.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
His match with Angle was incredibly fun and surprisingly his match with Test at, I think Summerslam '99 was really great.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
That was the one. It was over Test marrying Steph, but we all now that isn't how the story ended! ;)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Making a one-off as a performer would be okay, I thought you meant in a similar position as Steph. As far as I'm concerned she's earned her spot.

Nah I don't really mean back for good, or even with any power, just one week he's there or something

HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME!!

Kross Rhodes

Nah I don't really mean back for good, or even with any power, just one week he's there or something

HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME!!
I'd be cool with that, although I don't see Shane making anymore appearances for WWE unless it's really important. Like if Vince passed away.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
When was the last time they built this many matches up for a PPV on the go home show?

Diva Title
Tag Titles
US Title
IC Title
WWE Title

Was the World Title? I think so

Kross Rhodes

When was the last time they built this many matches up for a PPV on the go home show?

Diva Title
Tag Titles
US Title
IC Title
WWE Title

Was the World Title? I think so
I know it's been a fabulous go home show.

I mean when was the last time we got a real program over the Divas title at all? Wonderful.