• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Monday Night Raw 03/17/2014 Preview + Live Discussion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You know outside of the Rumble, this year has been absolutely great story telling...if they had this planned all along, then props to Creative.
I don't think the Royal Rumble was bad either, we just didn't like who won.

Interesting where Trips has gone tonight...the arguing between Steph and Trips.

The Arrest stuff is so Stone Cold all over again...said before and will say again...if Daniel Bryan crashed into the ring with a Milk Truck full of Goat Milk I'll mark out.

I think the Authority are ripping off the Corporation more than DB is Austin. Bryan isn't really that anti-authority. That was more Punk.

Drew

All this will do is make it SOOOO much sweeter when Bryan not only beats HHH, but hoists the championship at the end of WM.

Drew

Linda isn't running for office anymore. Same reason the PG is more relaxed, too.

Yeah, well I'm not screaming for it to go back to the Attitude Era...but a few more vicious scenes like that, and head shots wouldn't hurt.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don't know what this show is, but this father complains about people seeing his daughter's cleavage, and yet he's showing it on national TV right now.