• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Troy

That first Del Rio tshirt is terrible, the logo on the yellow tshirt is good but having it on a yellow tshirt doesn't work. PTP's tshirt is funny but I don't see it selling well at all.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I'm a big fan of the Del Rio ones but I would change the 2nd one to red or green instead of yellow, we have far too many yellow tees in the WWE right now. The logo on the front of the Piss time tee is pretty nice.

Wait it's not even yellow it's lime green :adr:

Gimmick

I really like the PTP design. I certainly wouldn't buy it, but it stands out well.

Can't say I like the Del Rio t-shirts that much. Both look fairly generic.

Tapout

I'd buy the first Del Rio shirt in a heartbeat if I had the money. The PTP's shirt is well done as well. Looks very new age and it fits their style.

Dale

Super Moderator
It's horrible. The idea behind it is decent enough but it just looks so cheap and tacky, like some fake rip off or something.

Troy

If you think that Punk design is bad check out this new Cena tshirt

07153.jpg

Really?

Troy

I just checked and there is nothing at all for sale for Fandango yet. I am sure that WWE are planning on creating something pretty soon to take advantage of the momentum that he has. Would be good to find out how well his theme is selling, that is if they are actually selling his theme online somewhere.