• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
:lmao :lmao :lmao @ the Ziggler shirt

The Miz one looks kinda cool. Not even close to the Jericho one though but still pretty good. Haters University.

Reaction score
NEWbelt-EP.jpg

Would not pay $450 for this.

Reaction score
I've always wondered what people actually do with replica belts. Closest thing that comes to mind is the usage by kids to play backyard wrestling. I used to buy them when I was 11, so my friends and I can act like idiots by wrestling on the trampoline and setting up titles. Or for the purpose of costumes.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I've always wondered what people actually do with replica belts. Closest thing that comes to mind is the usage by kids to play backyard wrestling. I used to buy them when I was 11, so my friends and I can act like idiots by wrestling on the trampoline and setting up titles. Or for the purpose of costumes.
The same thing anyone does with something they like to collect? Put it on show in their house, bedroom or wherever and enjoy it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I buy the Commemorative belts. They're only 100-150, look great, feel great, and a good price. Between me can my friend we have the WWE, World, and ECW. We just display them via a belt hanger, and makes a sick addition to our rooms.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Those looked like those cheaper lookin commemorative belts in that youtube vid instead of actual replicas.

But yeah... got my belt sittin on top of my DVD bookshelf.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
So today I purchased Paul Heyman's T-Shirt and Lesnars new T-Shirt. They had a package for them two t-shirts (as well as a Heyman and Punk one for the same price I believe) for $41.99. Save like $8. Not much but still something. And I also got The Rock's current "Just Bring It" T-Shirt which was $24.99. Then I used a coupon which gave me $5 off so it came to $62 for the t-shirts alone and then when I added on postage to Australia, it ended up costing an additional $29.83 so it all came up to $91.81.

A bit pricey for shipping but it's alright I guess. Can't wait to get the shirts.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
So today I purchased Paul Heyman's T-Shirt and Lesnars new T-Shirt. They had a package for them two t-shirts (as well as a Heyman and Punk one for the same price I believe) for $41.99. Save like $8. Not much but still something. And I also got The Rock's current "Just Bring It" T-Shirt which was $24.99. Then I used a coupon which gave me $5 off so it came to $62 for the t-shirts alone and then when I added on postage to Australia. It ended up costing an additional $29.83 so it all came up to $91.81.

A bit pricey for shipping but it's alright I guess. Can't wait to get the shirts.

That shipping price seems a little extreme. Even if it is going down under. WWE shipping isn't that great anyways. It's slow and over priced even in the US

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
For me it's a little bit hard to get WWE t-shirts, DVDs and stuff like that because WWE can't send their stuff to my country or even if it would, the shipping would cost more than the actual item I'm ordering. We have our own WWE shop in Slovakia/Czech Republic but everything from over there is a little bit overpriced so I can't buy as much stuff as I'd like to.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That shipping price seems a little extreme. Even if it is going down under. WWE shipping isn't that great anyways. It's slow and over priced even in the US

The shipping cost is ridiculous for WWE and the same for websites like the NBC store. When I bought some great from NBC.com it cost a lot to ship it across which doesn't make much sense since companies like this would post so much product you would think that they would have some sort of deal going.

There used to be an Australian version of the WWEShop but that went bust years ago, lately the WWEDVD supplier here has also added other pieces of merchandise but they don't have the full range.