• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Troy

That is the normal style for The Rock though so I am kind of glad they didn't try to give him a new school shirt with a massive design on the front. It is kind of old school, similar to what we would see in the late nineties and a good alternative to the current designs for the younger wrestlers.

Dale

Super Moderator
The Rock for the most part has always simple shirts like that and they've always sold like hotcakes too. I like the simple design though especially when you look at the shirts they put out today with all the bright colours, fancy designs, fancy text and huge logos and stuff.

Tapout

Rock could sell a plain black shirt that just had the little authentic patch on the bottom. His fans will buy anything of is.

Ryback needs a shirt that isn't shitty, and I'm still waiting on a Shield shirt. Would like to see a Rhodes Scholars shirt as well.

IA-SteveB

The Rock for the most part has always simple shirts like that and they've always sold like hotcakes too. I like the simple design though especially when you look at the shirts they put out today with all the bright colours, fancy designs, fancy text and huge logos and stuff.

I agree with you on this. I am not a big fan of crazy colors and designs either and certainly wouldn't wear them in public. Something understated is more desirable. :) I think I was just turned off by the font they used at first.

On a side note, I wish WWE would consider using more cotton poly blends in their shirts. I really like those and wearing 100% cotton seems like cardboard. Yes, I'm picky.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Link:
Chris Jericho "Can't Be Duplicated" Authentic T-Shirt - WWE

77086.jpg

He's already got a new shirt. I must say it's pretty sweet. I like the design on it and the colors. I'd buy it.

Tapout

FINALLY Jericho has a good shirt. They always make terrible shirts for him. The last Jericho shirt I liked, beside the JeriCode shirt, which was awesome, but wasn't around very long, was the Jerichohol shirt (which I'm wearing right now)

Troy

Great tag line on that Jericho t-shirt, much better design than his previous one.

W05050.jpg

I like this new one for Lesnar as well, they even managed to work his terrible sword tattoo into the design without making it look horrible.

Troy

Yeah that Cody tshirt is not going to sell well at all.

W04744.jpg

This is the new R-Truth tshirt and I actually think that this is a really good design, in fact I would go as far to say that this is one of the better designs I have seen from WWE recently.

Andrew

Until you mentioned the R-Truth shirt, I actually thought it was the shield because I looked at the DO YOU BELIEVE text and not Lil Jimmy.

Mark Henry has a new shirt too...

John McHenry

John McHenry
You know a good Y2J one would be a black shirt nothing on the front and just the dots of Jerichos jacket on the back.