• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Troy

dolphTee-ep2.jpg

I really like the design of this t-shirt and the colour selection is fantastic. The tagline on the back is a bit too cheesy for my liking but other than that it is great.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If the Dolph shirt came in pink then I'd probably buy it, but at the moment, I won't.

Troy

Just letting members know that the WWEShop deal is back up on the front page of the forum. Basically what happens is that if members buy through that link, just click the image on the bottom right of the front page, WS gets a small amount from each sale. That money just goes right back into paying for the forum.

PHX

Legacy Member
@CMPunk said:
#punktober is in full swing. New shirt debuts today. Tomorrow the DVD drops. More fun announcements on the way...
:mark: hope it is a respect shirt.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
If I didn't think this whole respect angle is fully rehashed garbage, I'd buy a respect shirt. It's just that I think Punk's turn, joining Heyman could have went a better route.

Andrew

Looks like it was made in 2 minutes...

I don't mind the yellow but it's so not CM Punk... He has always been using black/white/red n his T-Shirts.