• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

Troy

I like the Sheamus t-shirt, it reminds me of brewery t-shirts.

Just a reminder if anyone purchases something from WWEShop it would be fantastic if you do it through the link we have on the forum, click the WWEShop image at the bottom right hand side of the main page of WS.

Heisenberg

WWEShop - CM Punk I Dig Crazy Chicks T-Shirt - $21.99

W04212X.jpg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well damn, that was fast. Decent shirt, looks cool. Don't really think that it deserved a t-shirt to tell you the truth.

Troy

67079X.jpg

I quite like this new t-shirt for Sin Cara. I could do without the "Follow the faceless" text but the rest of the design is good.

Troy

1015x493_christianTee_0612.jpg

I like this t-shirt, the front is a bit plain though with the blue box not taking up enough room. The concept is good and the tagline on the back of the t-shirt is great.

Remember if you are buying through WWEShop then please help support WS by buying through the WWEShop link on the front page of the foum.

Andrew

I checked the site out, prefered the old design.

However there isn't anything on WWESHOP that I'd buy anyways.