• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WWE Merchandise

AZUCAR!

I like the Triple H shirt. The only thing I dislike is the writing underneath the symbol. IMO it isn't needed.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Triple H shirts are so corny and lame. I could see roided up tools wearing a shirt that says "its my yard" on the back. I'd wear a John Morrison "were going to eat your lunch" shirt than any crap from Hunter.

John McHenry

John McHenry
The fact that they bring these three out is only flaming the rumors of the HIAC match taker as Bad Ass HBK as ref.

Troy

The fact that they bring these three out is only flaming the rumors of the HIAC match taker as Bad Ass HBK as ref.

Very good spot. HBK is on RAW this week so maybe they will announce it then. Would be hilarious if all three of them were on RAW and they all wore the retro tshirts.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
209m361.jpg
2dhtdsh.jpg

New Miz t-shirt :lmao

Heisenberg

Haha, it does have a fair bit of stuff on it but I'd still buy it. Looks pretty good and I think The Miz has some of the best T-Shirts around. Probably because he's a high merch seller.

AWESOME

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Such an unfortunate time in Miz's career for a shirt that good to be made. I can't help but think of the irony when I read it.

Definitely a cool shirt though. I'll give him that.