WWE Making Some Changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
WA said:
- RAW's current top faces are set to be Batista, John Cena and Shawn Michaels with help from Kane, CM Punk and Rey Mysterio. The top heels will be Chris Jericho and JBL, which means a heel turn for Batista could come sooner than later. Randy Orton also will take the place of a top heel once he returns. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho could be a long-term feud with WWE holding off on Cena vs. Batista until the first of next year.

As far as SmackDown goes, right now the top faces are set to be The Undertaker and Triple H, with Big Show, Jeff Hardy and Kennedy helping out. There's still a chance that The Great Khali will turn face to join that list. The heels look to be Edge, Umaga, MVP, Big Daddy V and possibly Shelton Benjamin. No word yet whether or not WWE will use Carlito in a heel or face role, even though he hates playing the babyface.

Batista will put in fangs and turn into Leviathan for his heel run :shifty:

eggthief

Reaction score
Oh god another Khali push? Guess I know what Im not going to watch anymore.

Travis40

Thank god WWE is holding off Cena/Batista because that should be held off until Mania 25 next year in Houston. Hopefully Batista turns heel soon so he can have some matches with Mysterio...I've always wanted to see Mysterio vs. Batista for some reason...I like to watch little jumping bean mexicans get killed by some roided up guy that calls himself "The Animal"

Reaction score
i like how WWE dont know what to do with Carlito but they drafted him.

darren1455

Reaction score
There's still a chance that The Great Khali will turn face to join that list

Yeah. then he will speak english just like that Umanga rumor,
maybe they can make it on a storyline.
both of them attends english classes. LOL

1chiban

Reaction score
Yeah. then he will speak english just like that Umanga rumor,
maybe they can make it on a storyline.
both of them attends english classes. LOL

I wouldn't put that past WWE Creative

chessarmy

Khali as a face = :laugh:

Anyway, hopefully Batista turns heel when he starts up his fued with Cena. Face vs Face fueds are lame and I usually don't care about them as much, but if Cena or Tista turns heel then at least the fans can have someone to cheer for and someone to hate. A fued is supposed to be a heel vs a face, and it should stay that way