WWE Made a Mistake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Censorious said:
Rematch will happen at Summerslam. This is the summer angle -.-

I hope this isn't true. I don't want to watch another Cena vs The Rock match, it was supposed to be a 'once in a lifetime.'

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Seabs said:
It made Vince tons of money of course hell do it again.

The whole purpose of it was once in a lifetime, it'd totally mean that this WrestleMania match was worth nothing.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Seabs said:
The problem is the feud is dead now, Rock won he's the better man. Why should they have another match? It's going to be the same old shit now we could have had something fresh, Rock can win but you've got to do something big with Cena. The last 2 Mania's have ended with The Rock standing tall, every Raw he's been on has ended with The Rock standing tall hell ever SVS ended with The Rock standing tall. I love The Rock but he shouldn't have been so dominant throughout, Cena the face of the company looks terrible now because he lost to someone who has kayfabe wrestled once in the past 7 years this makes the entire company look bad as Cena has beaten the majority of them.

Seabs said:
I mentioned Survivor Series, so basically we have another storyline where Cena goes to rise above the hate? They could have turned him heel but no we get the same old shit of Cena being the underdog. He isn't going heel now, the perfect chance was in Miami but now it's gone. The Rock has come back and made the entire current WWE look like shit as he beat the biggest star. Going heel because he's jealous also? Why not do that because of the crowd reaction at WM? Why waste a huge heel turn on Raw? Rock comes back and puts no one over but himself, what good does that do for anyone? Like it or not Rock's ego has put the story to shit because he's made himself to be better than everyone else, rendering the current product looking like shit.

@[Big Hoss Rambler] who could he go for then? He's beat the best they have to offer clean, what now?

Seabs said:
The problem is Cena is the face it doesn't matter how much they built up one move the man who represents the era isn't good enough to beat the representative of a past era. The absolute best they currently have, the man who beat every one he could lost cleanly. No excuses he lost because Rock was the better man. It's similar to if Hogan beat The Rock it's a bad move as it makes your current product look inferior.

Ur really smart

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Censorious said:
"Once in a lifetime" can mean anything. Once in a lifetime feud, once in a lifetime Rock V Cena in Rock's hometown etc.

Well that's bullshit. If this RAW isn't good, I'll rage so much. I'm on the verge of hanging up my boots and not watching wrestling again due to the amount of shit coming from this product.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Well that's bullshit. If this RAW isn't good, I'll rage so much. I'm on the verge of hanging up my boots and not watching wrestling again due to the amount of shit coming from this product.

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3021

This may clear things up @[Saylor]

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Don't want to see them go at it again, to be fair.

I see what you're saying. If they will go again, Cena will win for sure. Just like the Hogan/Rock scenario in 2002/2003.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
I see what you're saying. If they will go again, Cena will win for sure. Just like the Hogan/Rock scenario in 2002/2003.

Cena winning after losing to The Rock will just make it look stupid, it won't mean anything cause they'll be at it again.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Didn't Rocky win both of those matches, too?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I predict Cena vs Rock at Summerslam, then again at WM 29. I agree that would suck, it's the money-milking way of doing it. Vince sees $$$ and he's going for it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Didn't Rocky win both of those matches, too?

The Rock won at WrestleMania X8 (18) and at No Way Out 2003. So yes, both times.

Lghtcrasha

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena losing to Rock has definite implications of a future rematch. Why have your #1 man on the roster lose to the Rock? Doesn't look good at all. I was kinda hoping for a non clear cut match or something.