• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE looking to collaborate with Sylvester Stallone for WrestleMania

Butters

That's Me!
I just found out he has a reality show with his family so I wouldn't be surprised if they film the family watching it for the show.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I said in the Chat a couple of Weeks to a Month ago of Cody and Rocky running through the Streets of Philly Rocky 2 style with people all around them. How about Brandi shows up and she gets hurt by the Bloodline and you see her in the Hospital and they do the Adrian Win in the Ear of Cody leading to the Package. WWE hire me stat come on now.

You play the Rocky Music any of the Songs from the franchise and then as Cody is coming into the Linc you play his Music.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Yeah I've watched the first Season of the Show and I second this comment. I rather watch their Show vs the Kardashians I know that for sure.
Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme have very beautiful girls too.

ehbbus37wor21.jpg

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
So Cody's getting a full training montage for Mania. Stallone coaching, and they're running up the steps at the end of it.

Then they'll make the match a Last Man Standing match, both men get knocked down, Cody gets up at 9 and Roman stays down.
Paul Heyman breaks his neck on a stool.

Or wait, is that a different movie?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
if Punk was healthy and wrestling Rollins he should be the one doing the Rocky stuff.
I highly disagree with this statement. In no way does Punk fit what Rocky stands for in my opinon over Cody if you take what has happened to Cody vs Punk in Wrestling. You can even say The Bloodline can be compared to the Russia Government in a sense wanting to rid of someone who they think is a nobody while showing their dominance.