• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Lists Ridiculous Rivalries

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
- WWE’s website recently listed the top 10 ridiculous rivalries:

10. The Undertaker vs. The Undertaker
9. Sting & The British Bulldog vs. Vader & Sid
8. The Machines vs. The Heenan Family
7. Glacier & Ernest Miller vs. Wrath & Mortis
6. Edge vs. Booker T
5. Ultimate Warrior vs. Papa Shango
4. Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan
3. Al Snow vs. Big Boss Man
2. Sting vs. Vampiro
1. Hulk Hogan vs. The Dungeon of Doom
Pretty good list. I'd probably take out Edge vs. Booker T and put in the obvious Triple H vs. Kane which is the first one that came to my mind. Another one I would put in would be Tomko vs. Stevie Richards.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Sting vs Vampiro wasn't that unusual. Probably much less unusual than when Nidia went blind during that Jamie Noble CW title reign and the deal with Hurricane. They just had a pretty typical supernatural forces evil weirdo feud.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
There is a lack of Kane vs Fake Kane.

The whole May 19th angle too, though I will admit that was somewhat amusing.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
The whole Gene Snitzky vs Kane & Lita should get an honorable mention in my opinion. Also, The Undertaker and Giant Gonzales should be in the top five.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
My biggest beef with Kane vs Kane was that the legit Kane took a PPV loss. I mean if it was going to get scrapped Kane should have went over.

Castiel

They probably thought it would help gain interest in the feud with people seeing that the fake Kane is a real threat or some bullshit, either way it was bad. Real bad.

The best part about Edge vs Booker was that it was for a Wrestlemania match!