WWE June PPV is named

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Guys, that's not the official poster. That picture of Lesnar was used for Extreme Rules last year, and they hardly ever use the same image twice. I wouldn't get too excited about Lesnar being on the PPV just yet.

EDIT: I just noticed that the poster says July, even though the PPV is scheduled for June. July 16 would put the show on a Tuesday... so, yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I respect Lesnar because when he comes back, he'll take the job to whoever they need him too, and he'll appear at any "Second" rate PPV they need him too. You can't say that for other past superstars. I really hope Lesnar goes back to full time because it would be a huge name, and he's only 34. Still young enough for a good career. They're in Chicago for this PPV, and if they plan on making Payback a yearly thing, I think they should start it off with a bang and do Punk vs. Lesnar in Chicago.

He won't come back fulltime. He hated the schedule before and that was why he originally left WWE. He has a ton of money anyway and working a handful of matches a year would be enough for him, hopefully he does do it for a couple more years to work with a few more wrestlers.

Guys, that's not the official poster. That picture of Lesnar was used for Extreme Rules last year, and they hardly ever use the same image twice. I wouldn't get too excited about Lesnar being on the PPV just yet.

EDIT: I just noticed that the poster says July, even though the PPV is scheduled for June. July 16 would put the show on a Tuesday... so, yeah.

Haha nice spot with the month listed

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score

Brock vs HHH - Part 3 :hhh2:

you do know that says july and not june, it's a fake...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
you do know that says july and not june, it's a fake...

You do know that's already been pointed out, right?

Would still like to see Brock on the PPV, nonetheless.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
^ That was pretty pointless...

Brock being on TV usually makes the product better. But I really don't want to see another Lesnar/Trips match.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
First of all, the Extreme Rules return is different looking back now seeing as Lesnar has only appeared on SummerSlam and didn't bother with Survivor Series or Royal Rumble let alone all those "awesome" gimmicky PPVs.

I like how I didn't even analyze the fact that this was FAKE to come up with the opinion that I think Lesnar will only fight at PPVs he wants.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Of course he is only going to wrestle at the events he wants, he has that control. But since he wrestled at last year's Extreme Rules PPV it isn't out of the question that he will appear at a non big four PPV. If he was all about the money he would have chosen Summerslam, Rumble and WM and that was it.