WWE interested in fixing tag-team division... again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fixing equals = Focusing on it until they find one or two hot tag acts to make up for the loss of Team Hell no so that Shield have some people to play with.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As much as I love the Usos'... come on.
These guys have been jobbers for a year... but now, they have facepaint! So therefore they're credible enough for a title shot. #wwelogic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like seeing the Usos get pushed. No idea why PTP is like this though, I suppose face teams need some wins and they're the only other team in the division, idk. I'm all for a good tag division, but I hardly doubt they'll get it right and keep it right. Let's see though, I could be wrong.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
>Usos show up on Raw
>WWE MUST BE REVAMPING THE TAG DIVISION

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Vince changes his mind more than Seabs changes his username. This is nothing.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
It's always nice to see that they're interested in fixing the tag-division, but when will they actually fix it?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Alternative solution: Sign Prince Nana.

I can dig Nana but he isn't the perfect fit with the PTP like AW was. I agree with the guy that my interest in them really tapered off without AW.

SO yea, sign Nana, but bring back AW as well.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can dig Nana but he isn't the perfect fit with the PTP like AW was. I agree with the guy that my interest in them really tapered off without AW.

SO yea, sign Nana, but bring back AW as well.

Who would you put Nana with?

I honestly think PTP can get over on their own. Titus is charismatic and entertaining on the stick so as soon as they get a real program I think they can get some steam back.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who would you put Nana with?

I honestly think PTP can get over on their own. Titus is charismatic and entertaining on the stick so as soon as they get a real program I think they can get some steam back.

I like Titus but idk, they just aren't the same for me without AW. He feels like an old school heel hype man manager that I really enjoy. As for Nana, would it be too cliche to say Kofi? Good way to turn Kofi, plus he has time off, so he can return with him as a heel with Nana as his mouthpiece.