1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Injury Thread

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Troy, Jun 10, 2013.

1. SAIYANS

SAIYANS Well-Known Member

batista2
    dx
    johncena
    therock
    undertaker
    trishstratus
    Re: *Spoilers* Sin Cara

These two do have years of bad blood between them dating back to Mexicano as Dos Caras and Mistico. Konan once spoke of there being a gun drawn between them iirc

2. I've walked around on a ruptured Achilles and a chipped bone in my ankle for about two days before heading up the hospital. Played in goal with a broken finger before... Hell Sin Cara is a drama queen :lmao.

3. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi

Serious dark match is serious.

4. AZUCAR!

AZUCAR! Best In The World

Cena had the op done earlier:

[​IMG]

5. Scorpionking

Scorpionking Banned

A dislocated finger? Triple H wrestled with a torn quadricep and he still kept going!
    You can tell the wrestlers of today are soft compared to the wrestlers of the past!

6. WMD

WMD Member

brocklesnar2
    sethrollins
    albertodelrio2
    braywyatt
    undertaker2
    kevinsteen

Love Sin Cara, but man, when it rains, it pours.

7. Troy

Troy POP! POP!

wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    That is poor of Sin Cara to not finish the match with just a dislocated finger, I wonder how much say the doctor at ringside had about finishing the match though? May have been lost in translation as well. With a hand injury he should easily have been able to finish, not like it was a leg injury which would impact on his movement.

With Cena that is one massive cast.

Here is the monthly Mysterio update

WMXXX retirement match for him. Should be against Sin Cara to pass the torch but who knows if he will survive until then.

8. Troy

Troy POP! POP!

wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy

What powers does the trainer ringside have? Can he stop a match if he thinks the injury is serious enough or would it be up to the wrestler? Also, seriously how is Sin Cara's english getting along because it wasn't the greatest and I wonder if this was an example of things getting lost in translation.

In the end even with a damaged hand he should have finished the match quickly and got it sorted out backstage. Not the best look for him.

9. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido

If anything he could have changed the finish on the fly with Del Rio since they both speak Spanish and had it where Del Rio kicked him in the head outside of the ring and he got counted out or something.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac

It's Sin Cara who cares? If it's a work WWE creative decided this fucker ain't going nowhere and he'll play JT Smith until his contract expires and he goes back to Mexico.

If legit.....Cara gon Cara.

11. Re: *Spoilers* Sin Cara

I read somewhere that Cara had major backstage heat for calling for the match to end early over a finger. Can't really blame WWE brass for getting pissed at Cara considering how many superstars have completed matches with serious injuries and Cara stops a match for a finger. I'm more concerned that MITB winner Damien Sandow is jobbing in a dark match. Why?

12. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido

Because it's a dark match and the face usually always wins those. Don't worry about it.

13. Sin Cara is a damn pansy.

14. Troy

Troy POP! POP!

wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    wherestroy
    Looking at recent house show reports and Tyson Kidd is back in the ring. Good to see him finally return from that long injury layoff, will still be some time before they even consider getting him back on tv.

Still haven't seen anything from Evan Bourne, amazed that WWE haven't cut him. Has been out for a long time with injury, has two Wellness Policy violations and isn't a major star.

15. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

ddp
    danielbryan2
    ricflair
    mrperfect2
    thewhyats
    chriscandido
    Kidd about to start having more 5* matches on C shows :mark: