WWE In UK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I've been thinking over that past few weeks or so and tonight (albeit after a few Drinks and finally watching Raw from Monday) I actually decided that I'd love to attend a WWE show in the UK but would like to know a few things first,

Firstly, has anyone ever been to a UK show? if so whats it like? is it anything like the Raw/SD we see on TV or totally different? for example treated like a house show? I've never seen any footage for a UK show so I'm not in the know in regards to how it is etc, but if it is a house show what;s the difference between that and Raw/SD we see on TV? Do the matches not effect story lines etc? or does it all tie in?

Secondly, would anybody in the UK be interested in a meet-up at either Manchester for Sheffield?

Reaction score
Ive been to see 3 shows in newcastle, 2 SD and 1 raw.
As they werent filmed its all a bit of fun, eg in the raw night DX pulled ortons, dibiase and rhodes pants down in a match lol.

But ive been thinking about going to birmingham to see a televised show later this year, which is the real deal like you watch on TV.

Reaction score
Yeah only certain ones though but it will state this on ticketmaster or w.e you use. i will give my left ball to see a live show, Dark shows are good but its not the real thing.
Birmingham and London i think are the live shows but they have dark shows all over country

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think it was about £17 a ticket for the higher up seats. Went to a TNA one and the ground seats were around £50, so I'm guessing WWE would be similar.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I found them at around that price, £20-£30 for the upper seats and ground for like £50-£70