WWE hyping next weeks RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
WWE is teasing that we can expect "thrills and surprises of all shapes and sizes" for next week's 20th Anniversary of RAW show. WWE is planning to make the first 2013 Hall of Fame announcement next week.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/HOF_Announcement_on_RAW_Next_Week_Cena_Touts_for_Ryder_Jericho_Comments_on_New_Show.html#Tz27XhQflifCPozA.99

Wonder who's going in this year?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
taker - to announce his entry in the rumble
Rick flair scsa hbk to make an apperance and maybe lesnar

oops didnt read all of it mick foley for the hof

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
WWE is always hyping Raw and I am always disappointed. I think Scott Hall will be there next week. I don't know why. but my Hall senses are tingling or is that my methamphetamine senses?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
From said:
WWE is always hyping Raw and I am always disappointed. I think Scott Hall will be there next week. I don't know why. but my Hall senses are tingling or is that my methamphetamine senses?

It's your liver tingling. :true: