WWE House Show.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
I kinda hesitated on where I should post this but oh well.
I bought tickets to a Raw house show next month in July and I read in Yahoo Answers that your not allowed to bring a camera? So I thought Id ask over here, since this would be my first House show.
Any Help? I was planning on bringing nothing professional with all that Zoom stuff just a regular pocket sized digital camera for pics.

btman

Reaction score
Depends on the security bro. The house show I went to was half empty, wasn't really asked about cameras on the way in... Had the same regular security that we have at concerts so maybe thats why. But we started taking pictures and no one said anything. Apparently there was a no video policy but I still saw that happening too and no one got their stuff taken away or booted out.